Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
As Manager in Assurance Strategy Office, you would be responsible for the successful execution of the Assurance Service Line (SL) strategic plan and global projects of major priority to the SL.
The GDS Assurance Strategy office has been established, with the sole purpose of implementing SL strategy aimed at making Assurance a world class audit practice. The strategy office operates with a global mindset and has experience and skill sets to execute projects in the areas of Project and Change Management, Process Improvement and Organizational Design.
While the Manager is based in one of EY GDS Poland offices, the role may require the person to travel to other countries on a short or long-term basis for client engagements.
Your key responsibilities
- As an effective team member, you take accountability for deliverables.
- Based on your past experience, you create added value to clients – successfully leading projects, supported by your change management skills.
- You put into practice consulting best practices, knowledge and techniques.
- Based on rapid assessment of current landscape, you are able to equip clients with valuable insights, hypotheses and solutions.
- As a team member, you assists in providing smooth delivery of internal project/program outcomes.
- You coach client staff to enhance Assurance Team’s support capability and efficiency.
- You develop and manage knowledge for use across internal projects and the EY communities.
Skills and attributes for success
- Experienced Manager with significant exposure to project and change management.
- +10 years of relevant experience with 5-7 years of experience in a project managers’ role.
- Experienced leader of workstreams/initiatives, in large scale transformation projects.
- Experienced in working with major global corporations on client facing projects (Ideally: Big 4, global management consultancy firm or blue-chip organization - with an appropriate management consulting background).
- Experienced change leader (e.g. technology change, process and organizational change).
To qualify for the role, you must have
- PMOs experience, backed with project management certification (PRINCE II, PMI etc.).
- Good understanding of IT, HR, Finance functional processes and transformations.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Understanding of standard project methodologies, project initiation, current state analysis, future state design, process design, implementation and project transition/close.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Ability to build and maintain excellent client relationships across many different functions and organization levels.
- Ability to work and team with a multitude of different people and different cultures.
- Good analytical, judgment, tact and decision-making ability along with critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Ability to deliver work products of the highest quality and is able to overcome risks and issues to ensure timely delivery.
- Flexibility in adjusting to multiple assignments, shifting priorities, with high level of ambiguity.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, and conduct multi-time zone meetings.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more