Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
As part of our EY GDS Poland - Finance Consulting Team, you will help clients in their Business Transformation assignments from functional perspective. This includes working along with the clientele within the sub-competencies as: Global Business Services (GBS) or Value Performance Management (VPM). Additionally, this role demands working knowledge around Performance Improvement initiatives and identify potential opportunities for driving them. We’re looking for Consultant with expertise in GBS/SSC Setup assignments, Process Assessment (for RTR, PTP, OTC), FP&A to join the global EY GDS Poland - Finance Consulting team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
- In your role as senior consultant you will work with our account and engagement teams to create value by driving transformation efforts to setup framework for Global Business Services (GBS) or Value Performance Management (VPM)
- As Finance Consultant, you will help clients in their Business Transition assignments from functional perspective.
- Perform rapid finance process assessment of current landscape for clients and provide insights to accelerate action
- This role demands working knowledge around Performance Improvement initiatives and identify potential opportunities to improve business process performance
- Conducting finance processes assessments, deep diving and analyzing pain areas and coming up with solutions.
- Engaged in shared service set up and managing process offshoring / transition / transaction activities.
- Provide analyst support to transition projects, including business requirement gathering, process assessment, process mapping, creation of implementation frameworks to transition and operationalize new business process
- Speak credibly and confidently about our solution and how it can be used to solve business process issues.
- Deploy your core skills (particularly Accounting and FP&A) to lead the initiative that creates client confidence.
- Bring diverse and thought-provoking perspectives, including relevant market trends, new and innovative ideas from your experience and EY points of view to explore solutions.
Skills and attributes for success
- Consulting experience and problem-solving skill is a good to have
- Good articulation skills is a must
- Strong Data analytics and interpretation skills
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- German and/or French knowledge will be an asset
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Capability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience and strong knowledge in finance and accounting functions in at least two domains – Record to report (RTR), Procure to pay (PTP), Order to cash (OTC) or FP&A
- Strong understanding of financial reports and statements; Knowledge in Financial Consolidation, Cost Allocation, Finance Planning and Budgeting Processes
- Working knowledge of GBS / SSC setup engagements. This involves hands-on experience in business process transition assignments and related activities
- Ability to provide accounting advice and guidance on various process transition related topics
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Master degree in Finance and Accounting or any other related
- 2+ years of total work experience (experience in Business Transition / Transformation will be an asset)
- Business Finance Transformation, GBS / SSC Setup
- Project co-ordination skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills is a must
- Exposure to tools like ERP, HFM, etc.
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- Opportunities to work with EY Advisory practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more