Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Global Delivery Services (GDS) comprises 40,000 professionals who deliver strategic support to EY member firms. The team spans all geographies, practices, service lines, sectors and competencies within EY to deliver deeply integrated services that result in efficient and world-class solutions.
At EY Global Delivery Services (GDS), we work hand in hand with the business to build awareness of our services and solutions; to bring our purpose — building a better working world — to life for our people, clients and communities; to engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY and the GDS brand.
We’re looking for a communications professional — with marketing and internal engagement experience — to define and execute impactful and compelling strategies, plans and materials to communicate to employees, potential employees and EY client service teams. We work in a fast-paced, global environment to deliver integrated marketing and internal communications programs. We are responsible for campaign design and content development for a variety of internal and external channels to contribute to and lead global programs that help EY people understand GDS and enhance our reputation in the market.
Your key responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced communications professional with the ability to use key messages to inform, engage and inspire multiple audiences. You must be able to strategize, execute and deliver external and internal communications campaigns and be responsible for creating corporate content. You will work with a variety of stakeholders to create engaging communication products; both within and outside EY, to support our GDS Consulting team.
You must be a great storyteller and content writer with outstanding project management skills. Your main responsibilities will include creating informative content to share EY’s value proposition in the market, with the media and with our people. We need someone with expertise in managing all communications channels including but not limited to social media, internal sites and events.
You should be comfortable working in a flexible and agile environment, often with virtual teams across time zones. And you will coordinate communications work between our team, in-house designers, vendors and editorial groups across EY. Demonstrating the ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and manage time effectively are crucial to the success of the role.
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent copy writing, editing and storytelling skills as well as strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate, team and network across a matrixed organization
- Proven capability to translate the business agenda into high-quality, relevant, audience-centric communications
- Advanced listening and interpretation skills
- Creative, innovative thinking
- Strong influencing abilities, especially influencing without authority
- Strong experience managing and advising senior stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent project management, problem-solving and delegation abilities
- Strong deadline-orientation and ability to work under tight deadlines and manage time accordingly
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Fluent English skills (written and verbal)
- 7-10 years in marketing, external or internal communications roles
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Previous experience in large, matrix organizations
- Prior experience with a consulting or IT firm (added advantage but not mandatory)
What we look for
- Ability in supporting communications planning across multiple campaigns
- Ability in advising leadership on how to effectively use communications to make an impact with audiences
- Experience in developing key messaging and tactics to engage EY and GDS audiences
- Understanding effective use of different channels
- Using metrics and measurement tools to analyse the impact of various communications, making modifications where necessary.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more