CDIO Group Risk Communications Specialist
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a great storyteller? Are you a self-motivated and creative thinker? Do you have proven experience of using a variety of channels to get the word out? Do you know how to engage different people on a variety of topics? Do you know how to attract the attention of a global audience and how to convince senior management with your messages?
We’re looking for a communications specialist to:
• help write, distribute and lead CDIO Group Risk Technology on communications, including helping determine the appropriate delivery channels
• develop, manage and report on the development and execution of technical deliveries, milestones, strategy, and events
• provide guidance on appropriate communication tools and delivery channels, collaborating on projects and initiatives
• create integrated communication concepts and implement them
• interact with media: pitching stories, organizing events and answering enquiries
• manage a number of our communications projects around the world
• help develop and instigate initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with the Group Risk Technology strategy
You will be working in the global CDIO Group Risk Technology Business Management team and will be based in Krakow, Poland. We provide an engaging team environment with a global reach. This benefits our Group Risk Control function and others. As a communications specialist, you will play an important role in communicating our strategy to our large workforce as well to very senior audiences.
You will be the “filter” on all the data. This is a great opportunity to reach all levels of the organization.
• ideally a few years of experience in internal communications
• interest in employee engagement, finance sector, investment products and economic research
• able to run communications projects independently, keeping close contact with business partners
• excellent communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a simple comprehensive way
• solution-orientated and accustomed to tight deadlines
• flair for writing with a keen eye for detail
• fluent in English and sound command of written English to support our business and our workforce
• strong concept development skills
• ability to influence and develop strong relationships at all levels
• adaptable and collaborative
• excellent presentation skills
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.