Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Today’s world is fueled by vast amounts of information. Data is more valuable than ever before. Protecting data and information systems is central to doing business, and everyone in EY Information Security has a critical role to play. Join a global team of almost 900 people who collaborate to support the business of EY by protecting EY and client information assets! Our Information Security professionals enable EY to work securely and deliver secure products and services, as well as detect and quickly respond to security events as they happen. Together, the efforts of our dedicated team helps protect the EY brand and build client trust.
Within Information Security we blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and technology solutions as we consider the entire security lifecycle. You will join a team of hardworking, security-focused individuals dedicated to supporting, protecting and enabling the business through innovative, secure solutions that provide speed to market and business value.
As a Security Engineer within the Security Technology Services (STS) group, become part of a global team responsible for the design, engineering, implementation and early life cycle support within our EY multi-cloud and on-premise environments. This role will work closely across teams and with Security Architects, Service Delivery, Security Operations, Risk and Compliance and Cyber Defense for the enablement of security solutions and services. You will also provide consulting services to other teams, and as an escalation contact for operational issues.
Your key responsibilities
- Engineer security solutions and services following appropriate standards and practices for On-Premises, Hybrid and Cloud-Based environments including Multi-Cloud.
- Leads the design, implementation, testing of security solutions and services for complex projects to completion including production support and documentation.
- Accountable for the design, delivery and maintenance of new and existing security solutions or services, driving compliance with and contributing to the development of relevant standards.
- Participate in continuous improvement of existing security solutions and services in use by collaborating with Architecture and Operations teams. Identify and drive automation opportunities in consultation with the Service Owner.
- Work in a diverse, global environment and build strong relationships across all levels of a matrixed, geographically, and culturally dispersed organization.
- Flexible to work out of regular office hours to accommodate weekend or late-night work may occur during the project deployment and early-life support phases.
Skills and attributes for success
- Advanced skills in planning, designing, and solving complex security solutions and services.
- In depth experience with large enterprise governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) Security Platform(s)
- Technical proficiency in implementing a Cloud-based and/or On-Premises GRC and SIEM solution
- Communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal in order to communicate technical and business concepts effectively
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills and the ability to work within tight timeframes
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Desire to work in a diverse, multi-cultural, global environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of Information Security experience in an engineering function
- Technical proficiency in Azure, Google and/or AWS Cloud services, hybrid, and on-premise security solutions including Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Comfortable writing custom, scripting tools (Python, Ansible, PowerShell, etc.), interacting with API’s.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to document processes, procedures, and security designs clearly and accurately for distribution to internal teams and customers
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with external vendors and suppliers
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Technical experience in a large, complex, global IT environment
- Involved in large scale global IT deployments or application cloud migrations
- At least one technical certification from a public cloud provider, ideally Azure, AWS or Google
- Security Certification(s) from ISC2 (CISM, CISSP, CCSP, etc.) or SANS/GIAC (GSEC, GCLD, GPCS, etc.)
What we look for
A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition to learn and passion for delivering security solutions and services.
People who are comfortable working with culturally diverse on/offshore team members, able to react appropriately during stressful and ambiguous situations
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more