Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY. Join EY GDS as Senior Service Design Consultant and help other companies be people centred, data informed and technology enabled. Co-design and deliver brands, products and services that create value and differentiation for customers, employees and for businesses.
This role is open to those with demonstrable experience of working as a service designer within industry. You will have a portfolio of projects that you can talk through and demonstrate how you have applied service design to business or organizational challenges either in house or within a consulting role.
There are a some things that we ask of everybody:
- You will be endlessly inquisitive, and ruthlessly user focused and able to use a combination of logic, empathy, rigor and storytelling to articulate a customer or business problem before working creatively and technically to articulate a service that solves it.
- You will be a natural collaborator. Ideas breed ideas, and so we work multi-disciplinary teams and embed clients in our process. We work in the open, we share our thinking early and we build on each other’s contribution.
- You will be visual. We work generatively. We create things to clarify thinking, align understanding and move towards a solution that works.
- You will be iterative. No-one gets it right first time. We don’t expect to.
- You will be ambitious yet realistic in your solutions. Our work sits in the sweet spot between desirable, viable, feasible and allowable. Getting it there is a big part of what we do.
- You will be a doer AND a thinker and know when to switch from one to the other and how to create time and space for both.
- You will navigate complexity. People, organizations, technology, policies, regulations. Designing services puts you at the center of complexity. We need to make sense of it all quickly, and flex and adapt to move through it effectively.
- You’ll be fascinated by service in all its forms with a desire to deliver great solutions in the teams we put together for clients, to help them improve existing services, invent new ones, and ultimately grow businesses.
- You will be competent in service design methods, and know how to shepherd clients through a service design process, creating good work and advocates for EY GDS Poland as you go.
- You will be a self starter and have an explorative mindset, creating new perspectives and identifying the spaces you can be impactful for both EY GDS Poland and its clients.
Your key responsibilities
- Delivery of high-quality design assets that articulate customer insights, journeys and experiences
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to EY GDS Poland and our professional standards, and enhance our brand with clients and other stakeholders
- Supervise project work prepared by junior consultants, providing feedback and guidance on quality outputs
- Focus team members on delivering quality and encourage them to ask critical questions and share their opinions, ideas and concerns openly
- Convey complex information by using compelling and visual methods and storytelling that is engaging for audiences
- Identify and promote opportunities for process improvements, experiment with ideas and review outcomes to deliver the best possible solutions
- Lead the development and delivery of client and internal communications (written, spoken or visual)
- Craft ideation requirements / briefs and work with the team to generate ideas that meet the brief
- Co-lead and support running and facilitation of workshops
- Apply an understanding of client needs to identify critical outcomes, barriers to success and changes in expectations or scope
Skills and attributes
- Build positive relationships with clients with integrity and authenticity; understanding the client’s perspective and organizational culture
- Deliver and promote exceptional service on engagements: apply an understanding of client needs to identify critical outcomes, barriers to success, and changes in expectations or scope
- Maintain open and proactive communication and build credible relationships with the client by demonstrating technical skills and knowledge
- Communicate with confidence, integrity and authenticity to build strong and positive relationships with clients, colleagues and project teams
- Demonstrate self-awareness when dealing with others and adapt own approach based on differences in individual styles and backgrounds
- Able to coach team members and undertake knowledge share with team
To qualify for the role you must
- Show that you have consistently produced service design work of high quality that is accurate, complete and compelling
- Demonstrate ability to lead a small (<3 designers) team and/or manage budgets effectively with some oversight
- Be able to create presentations that are clear and impactful, translating EY GDS Poland services into meaningful value propositions for clients
- Show how you have contributed to a positive design team environment
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more