Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
At EY, you’ll have a chance to build your career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too.
As a part of our global Business Transformation Delivery and Execution team, you will participate in international projects, supporting teams with your agile skills inside projects and programs for our global market clients. You will be involved in working on challenging assignments, assisting our client's trough their transformation and organization change journeys. You will also be part of team creating industry leading agile solutions in widely understood project management services.
Your key responsibilities
You will support our clients in the business and organizational transformation journey, actively becoming a trusted advisor in SM subject matters for both clients and EY colleagues.
You will provide consultation and recommendations based on client’s requirement and develop relationships with team members across all EY practises to serve client needs.
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to see the big picture as well as focused on details in delivery.
- Excellent professional communication skills, ability to approach senior stakeholders using appropriate level of details, terminology, and fit-to-purpose communication.
- Ability to work in a continuously changing environment, proactive with can-do-attitude, looking for solutions and opportunities.
- In-depth knowledge of agile methods and strong project management skills.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A higher education degree preferably in business, technology, science or engineering.
- 3 years’ experience in delivery through any Agile development framework (SCRUM, SAFe, NEXUS, LeSS, APMG AGILE PM)
- 2 years’ experience in effective implementation of Agile and Lean principles as SCRUM Master
- 4 years’ experience in the project management role (PM), preferably in large-scale project or program within distributed multicultural environments,
- Good practical knowledge of the techniques used by SCRUM Master, Agile PM, PO
- In depth knowledge of agile methods and techniques (e.g. SCRUM on team level, SAFe on project level),
- Experience in an agile-driven facilitator role towards senior stakeholders in international, multicultural organization,
- In depth knowledge of an agile management tools (JIRA, Confluence, Agile Manager, Azure DevOps),
- Experience in change management, business analysis and process transformations is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS project, MS Share Point, and other project management tools.
- One or more industry certifications:, CSM/PSM, SAFe Prince 2, PMP, Agile PM, PMI-ACP.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Excellent English language skills in written and spoken.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience as an Agile Coach in large-scale agile-driven projects.
- Experience in introducing large-scaled agile framework for multi-team project in scale.
- Further European language.
- Experience in working at consulting companies.
- Six Sigma or/and Business Analysis certification.
What we look for
As we are in dynamic team of passionate SM experts, and we work in international teams all over the world, we will look for the same business acumen, facing with customers, we are “out of the box thinking” professionals. Our top performers have a team player attitude, and they cope with challenges on the daily basis. We live by the agile principles, improving ourselves on daily basis. Insect& Adapt agile mindset needed to survive in fast-paced continuously changing agile environment is our thing. If it all sounds familiar to you – we are looking forward to see you on board.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more