In this role, you have the opportunity to
work as a junior Master Data Specialist. You will drive Operational Excellence across Supply Chain and Operations by ensuring compliance towards the creation and maintenance of Master Data that are fundamental to business processes that touch and influence the customer experience.
You are responsible for
- Entering and modifying customer & product master data in a company's SAP database
- Checking and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly, yearly master data values
- Creation of mandatory reports to support the business
- Maintaining data flow towards and from the customer
- Supporting other employees from the administrative department
- Stakeholders' management and relationship building
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in administrative tasks
- Preferred experience with execution of the processes in SAP-ERP
- Experience in MS-office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Feeling comfortable in a strong managed IT-environment
- Accurate, analytic, proactive, team player
- Problem solving skills
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
- Employee Assistance Program
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.