Who are we looking for?
This role will support the new Global Delivery Simplification Program focused on automation of processes within the Transaction Management team. As a Process Re-Engineer, you will be responsible for researching, analyzing and documenting current and future state processes. You will interact with internal teams such as Business, IT and Client Service/Relationship. Experience within Global Delivery or Client Service/Relationship is highly recommended. This role is being posted in Poland but candidates in any Hub office are welcome to apply.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home office to match your needs and role requirements.
Your new role
As a Global Delivery Process Reengineer, Assistant Vice President you will
- Envision compelling new business opportunities by (1) staying apprised of what’s possible with A.I., Robotics & existing Strategic Digital platforms (solution space) & (2) exploring the organization to find, filter & develop ideas (problem space)
- Define business needs as problems that can be solved with A.I., Robotics & existing Strategic Digital platforms using concise text-based and illustrative techniques (e.g BPMN 2.0 on ARIS) to (1) drive consensus that need is ‘worthy problem to solve’ and (2) drive consensus that the need is a ‘feasible problem to solve’.
- Design end-state processes and business services that deliver confident business value and offer the best time to market, the best cost estimate, and the best feature-set; which results in a funded business case.
- Deliver benefit realization by designing and managing a program or project that binds the appropriate talent to the appropriate work-product to achievable dates and is supported by the appropriate progress, escalation, team member motivation/management
- Deliver Design Practice Maturity: Create, deploy, train, maintain & influence design-processes, design-practices, design-techniques and design-communication-toolkits to continually increase the productivity & predictability of the solution delivery process
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Excellent project management skills; ability to manage large, complex projects throughout the project life cycle and manage project teams on tight time frames
- Ability to manage through complex issues and realign priorities and deliverables to ensure milestones and targets are achieved
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Strong relationship management skills with demonstrated ability to work across global SSC business lines
- Strong prioritization management and resource management skills
- Expertise with project management methodology and tools and experienced with budget and cost tracking
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- 7+ years’ financial services experience, custody and fund accounting experience preferred
- Bachelors degree required
- Expertise with a variety of financial products, including securities, cash, repurchase agreements, foreign exchange, and derivatives
- Strong PC skills, including MS Office applications and project scheduling and flowcharting software