Intern in Group Financial Analytics
Job Reference #
Do you have sharp analytic skills?
Do you know how to get the word out?
Are you solution oriented?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
• analyze, detect trends and visualize UBS Group-related financial information
• provide analytical support for financial information requirement beyond standard reporting framework
• collaborate closely with Business Division counterparts and other input providers to present accurate, value adding financial information compared with targets and history
• provide efficient time-to-market and high quality financial information to UBS Group Executive Board and Board of Directors
You will be working in the Group Financial Analytics team. We provide value-adding business information to Group senior management. We focus on the review and analysis of financial data of UBS Group and its business divisions, and pinpoint the impact of future developments and trends by preparing a suite of financial reporting products and ad-hoc analysis. We operate in close cooperation with our partners in the divisional controlling units and advance the integration of Risk, Finance and Treasury
• Bachelor’s or Master’s student in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
• Strong analytical skills combining financial services industry knowledge with a critical mind
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present financial results and summarize complex issues in a concise and meaningful way
• Excellent attention to details
• fluent in English (both written/oral)
• proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• proactive and self-motivated and able to deliver high quality results in an efficient manner and under time pressure
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.