Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you highly organized and process driven? Do you keep an eye on all the important details, even when multitasking?
We're looking for a HR Specialist Payroll to:
• treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk of data breaches
• stay on top of and ensure compliance to internal policies and processes
• prepare payroll data for mass uploads in the Swiss payroll systems (SAP)
• run ad-hoc and standard reports from the payroll system SAP according to the schedule and/or on request
• provide various data including tax and social security breakdown on time
You'll be working in the Payroll Switzerland Delivery team team in Krakow. We are responsible for processing payroll data for Swiss local employees and International Assignees. The team acts as subject matter experts for payroll, ensures the data quality in the payroll system and ensures that legal reports to authorities and external partners are provided on time.
• proficient in English and ideally good German skills
• ideally possessing previous experience in Human Resources (Payroll) or a Shared Services environment
• truly service oriented with great communication skills
• well organized, with a sharp eye for detail and a passion for data quality
• able to stay on track
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
• ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
• good Excel application skills
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.