Specifically, you will:
- Handle processes within Invoicing, Collection and Disputes area to secure on time payment of receivables
- Register and resolve disputes and queries from customers
- Maintain effective and efficient communication with internal and external customers
- Participate in process improvement projects and support to direct supervisor in other assigned tasks
- While handling credit control processes you will contribute to performance culture within O2C department.
Who are you?
- A graduate/student in finance and accounting or similar area
- Have high interpersonal and communication skills
- You are team oriented and represent proactivity in dealing with issues
- Show positive attitude and engagement
- Open to change and improvements
- Fluent in English – written and spoken