Audit Methodology Architect
Job Reference #
We’re looking for an Audit Methodology Architect to:
• support initiative management in the delivery of a variety of projects and initiatives across Group Internal Audit (GIA)
• work collaboratively with auditors, initiative managers and other methodology architects and experts to design innovative improvements and translate business requirements, aligned with GIA’s strategic goals
• conduct analysis on audit processes, business impact and benefit
• ensure compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements
• identify opportunities to improve our processes and recommend changes
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the global GIA Initiative Management Centre of Excellence (CoE) in [Mumbai or Pune, India / Krakow or Wroclaw, Poland]. The CoE consists of Initiative Managers and Methodology Architects who run process improvement programs to help GIA achieve its strategic aims and objectives. As an Audit Methodology Architect, you’ll play an important role in audit methodology strategy development, designing how we continuously enhance our methodology and apply technology solutions. You will perform strategic analysis and detailed design work on GIA processes, including risk assessment, audit execution and issue assurance.
• ideally 5 - 10 years of experience in an audit or similar role
• good understanding of audit standards and regulatory requirements
• good analytical capabilities, able to design new processes and solutions
• excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to tailor style to your audience
• inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• project management experience using Agile/Scrum methodology and/or LEAN/Six Sigma would be an advantage
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.