Aon Sp. z o.o.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Assistant / Secretary to join our Retail Broking team based in London. The primary purpose of this role is to deliver high quality and efficient support to both managers and the team. The ideal candidate will be someone who is highly organised, enthusiastic and a good team player.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
- First point of contact for members the Broking team when they require assistance
- Organising meetings for both internal and external clients, including arranging the necessary room bookings and catering
- Cost effective travel booking using the Aon systems
- Assist with expense queries
- Diary assistance for senior leaders
- Provide a support function for other admin staff including holiday cover
- Process invoices using the Coupa system
- Maintain a record and remind all managers within the team of their 1-1 meetings
- Workday system - Assist team managers with job requisitions and job changes
- Maintain a record of up to date job profiles
- Assist with setting up new starters, including ordering IT equipment and ensuring all system and computer drive access is requested
- Maintain the Activity tracker system
- BCP coordinator for the London Team
- Request approval via the appropriate system for any team events
- Ensure the team are up to date with AUC courses, expenses, Activity Tracker and CPD
- Assist other admin staff with the planning of team events
- Assist with all administrative tasks
- Adhere to best practices business processes as directed by Operations
- Adhere to the standards, procedures and best practices of Aon Limited to ensure FCA and other regulatory compliance
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in an administrative role
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Intermediate skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience of working in a client facing environment is preferred
- Understanding of compliance and FCA regulation is preferred
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.