About the job
You will be part of Platform Core team that is responsible for developing the common data platform that provides the capabilities for advanced analytical and data driven applications in Arla. The platform consists of components like steaming and batch ingestion, lakehouse, MLOPS, reporting- and analytical applications.
As a product owner, together with solution architects and product manager, you will become responsible for creating and maintaining the product backlog keeping the backlog up-to-date based on the evolving needs of the project.
Specifically, you will be:
- Representing the needs of the business to the team together with the PM
- Handling stakeholders requests and needs
- Contributing to the product vision, product roadmap & ROI
- Using the iteration goal when interacting with stakeholders and organizational management
- Owning and maintaining Team's backlog of stories and associated acceptance criteria
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is transparent, visible and prioritized
- Creating objectives together with the team
- Helping the agile team break features down into stories to go onto the team backlog
- Agreeing iteration goals with team members
Who are you?
You might have a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Engineering or similar, your educational background is not that important. It is more important that you have a natural interest and curiosity in the data space and have worked with development of software products. You also have both the experience and the motivation to work and communicate with various stakeholders on all organizational levels.
Furthermore, you have:
- Experience with MS Azure or other cloud provider
- Experience with software development process
- High-level knowledge of agile software development
- Experience in project management
- Ability to define any and all user stories
- Excellent communication skills, especially with customers and leadership
- An understanding of software product and cloud principles
- Continuous problem-solving ability
- Experience with functioning within agile teams