Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you eager to work in a dynamic IT environment? Are you a technically-oriented multitasker and experienced in dealing with different stakeholders and their needs? Are you passionate about new technologies? Then we are looking for someone like you in the Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance IT organization in Poland. You will be contributing by:
• driving out the definition of design principles and technology standards & governance, and establishing quality standards to promote consistent and sustainable application designs, in collaboration with solution architects
• working closely with CTO & solution architects to review & govern design materials, ensuring solution designs are fit for purpose, aligned with standards and principles, and compliant with enterprise requirements and UBS policies
• collaborate with IT Risk to support assessment and remediation activities in relation to architecture and engineering governance topics
• defining and maintaining a library of architecture building blocks
• providing architectural expertise, guidance and oversight to the broader architecture team, and supporting architecture governance across the domain
• driving key activities enabling the developer transformation objectives of the firm
• supporting our Cloud strategy and identifying new opportunities across the domain
• supporting RFPs / POCs / vendor evaluations, assessing non-functional requirements and providing key input to the selection process
You’ll be working in the Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance CTO team, based in Poland. Our broader role is to govern architecture and solution design, define architecture and technology standards, define technology strategy across the domain, and drive technology innovation. We are a global function supporting internal clients throughout the world.
• ideally worked for 5 years and as an architect and for at least 2 years within the Financial Services sector
• proven track record in the architecture, design and implementation of Enterprise technology in a large-scale, complex, global Agile organization, thorough understanding of architecture paradigms and principles, in particular as applied to multi-faceted, integrated solutions with a strong understanding of key design patterns and technologies (such as microservices, containers & Kubernetes) and their trade-offs, including Cloud-ready and Cloud-native architectures
• successful management of complex and diverse tasks, while meeting key objectives and timelines
• excellent partnering and influencing skills, able to engage and empower a multi-skilled global team
• Computer science academic background (Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent experience)
• driven, organized and analytical, using data and evidence to validate hypotheses
• fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.