TPRM Risk Operations
Poland, United Kingdom
Job Reference #
Kraków, London, Wroclaw
Are you a interested in Third Party Risk Management? Do you know how to keep an eye out for and avoid risk? Are you skilled at assessing processes and making improvements?
We're looking for TPRM Risk Operations Specialist to:
• operate as a Subject Matter Expert for Third Party Risk Management topics to advise the relevant Business Third Party Owner in executing the minimum standards for Third Party Risk Management
• support relevant Third Party Owner and their teams to ensure Third Party Risk Management processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner
• collaborate actively within and across teams to provide solutions to the relevant Third Party Owner
• support the execution of Key Procedural Controls to ensure accuracy of Third Party risk management data
• support the identification of control deficiencies or opportunities for improvement and work with key stakeholders in the development of strategic solutions
You will be working in the EMEA region as part of the Third Party Type Management Team, based in London or Poland where you will have the opportunity to cooperate with team members located across the world.
• bachelor Degree or international equivalent.
• a minimum of 5 years working experience, preferably in a similar role and/or regulatory and risk management or consulting positions with a strong background in the financial industry.
• excellent written and spoken English and good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
• strong project, communication, leadership skills and able to work independently. Analytical personality to support senior decision making.
• general flexibility and ability to conduct multi-time zone meetings potentially outside of local business hours.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.