Asset Management Finance Business Partner
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about bringing management reporting to life? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We’re looking for a candidate to:
• report management information to the Asset Management Executive Committee, from regular monthly financial packs to ad-hoc analysis and business commentary
• act as responsible for product profitability analytics, including running regular governance updates
• support the business in strategic decision making by providing independent advice and challenge, with a focus on product profitability
• create, deliver, and follow up on analytics, presentations, and communications
• closely collaborate with various teams across UBS Asset Management and UBS Group Finance
You’ll be working in the UBS Asset Management Finance & Advisory team. We act as a challenging and value-adding thought partner to the business and senior management by providing transparency and high-quality business analytics to enable fact-based and solution-oriented decision making. In addition, we provide advice and insight on profitability, strategic projects, and business planning, while driving and supporting the development and execution of UBS Asset Management's strategy and business plan.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in economics, finance, or business administration
• Well organized, adaptable, able to work under pressure against a backdrop of tight weekly and monthly deadlines
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills; knowledge of business intelligence tools desirable but not essential
• Autonomous, diligent, and detail-oriented work style
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Flexible, open-minded, and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
• Excellent English (written and oral); German is a plus
But we’d like to also see evidence that you can:
• analyze a problem, take a view, and come to a decision
• plan, organize and communicate well
• make things happen
• work in a team
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.