It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Digital Transformation Leader and located in Warszawa.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with external parties regarding our tool’s enhancements, manage ticket requests regarding the tools in your scope
- Work together with Marketing Leaders, Product Managers and Channel Managers in preparing content & email materials and creating the right campaign to promote the targeted content
- Improve the current use of company marketing automation tools
- Create local programs or adapt global ones to generate and nurture leads via various sources (web, events, SEM, email, content, retargeting, targeted advertising on different digital platforms), across multiple customers segment and channels
- Collaborate with businesses to develop insightful customer journeys including digital touchpoints
- Ensure customer web satisfaction score
- Improve web traffic and visits through best-in-class SEO for organic search performance and SEM campaigns
- Monitor and report Schneider Electric’s campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, web NSS, video views, downloads, leads, initial sales conversations and revenue
Experience and skills, we are looking for:
- Strong English and Polish communication - written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in communications, marketing and/or management
- Preferred 2 years of experience in digital communications/marcom/SEO, knowledge of Marketing Automation Systems as a plus
- Experience managing external contributors and agencies. Ability to effectively interact at all levels of the organization from senior level executives to other contributors
- High level of self-initiative, pro-active management
- Strong ability in planning resources, be highly organized, efficient and collaborative.
- Strong influence and presentation skills and Team working attitude
- Good assertiveness
- Able to constructively work in a multifunctional and multicultural local and global team
If you would like to have:
- Exciting job in a global company, leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation for Sustainability, with significant market share and top marketing processes and programs
- International and inclusive environment
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in cross-country projects
- Customized Induction program that will help you to smoothly introduce yourself in our company
- Continuous development plan and trainings tailored to your needs and career goals that will help you remain top of marketing knowledge and development
- Interesting package and company benefits tailored on profile and experience
… Share your CV with us.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: