It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Learning Services Europe Senior Manager and located in Warszawa.
We're looking for the Learning Services Europe Senior Manager.
The Learning Service promotes a culture of learning & development, accompany employees in their development journey to prepare ultimately future-ready talents. We partner with Academies, external vendors and learning center of excellence to prepare and deploy learning programs and care a best-in-class employee experience throughout the development journey.
The geographical scope includes accountability of all learning services delivered across Europe (circa 50.000 employees, across 38 countries)
What will you do?
This role requires the ability to reach excellence in service delivery, a focus on effectiveness by leveraging best practices and digitization, a growth mindset to constantly evolve the service offering to business and employee’s needs and, last but not least, a passion to lead people.
- Lead, Develop, Professionalize the team (direct reports, +4 functional)
- Ensure the services provided by the team meet the requirements of the SLAs. Track the performance of processes and services delivered
- Ensure high level of satisfaction of learners & managers, leverage all satisfaction surveys and employee experience scorecard to relentlessly identify and implement opportunities to improve satisfaction
- Animate the service delivery platforms for Europe: direct management responsibility of learning services delivery for DACH, Italy, Iberia, Poland and France plus close collaboration with our Global Learning Services that cover Northern Europe, Southeast Europe and UK&I
- Regular connect with Learning Managers and VPs of the zone to prioritize and gather business needs for their scope, gather expectations and progress on the Learning Services roadmap
- Drive process standardization and initiatives across region to optimize and standardized current services, striving for continuous improvement and waste elimination
- Lead and support service line transformation, region or global wise, evolving the Service Line catalog based on new requirements, business needs, following trends and opportunities on innovation/digitization
- As a part of the HR Services Warsaw Hub general management, you will be in charge to create and drive strategy, people & excellence in the center
What qualifications will make you successful?
Several years of experience in managing large teams in SSC/BPO organization
Strong proficiency level in problem solving, change management, analytics, team leadership
Growth mindset and ability to disrupt
Strong stakeholder management capability
Passion for digital & transformation
Preferably recognized experience in Learning & Development domain
Master’s degree in HR or Business Administration
What's in it for me?
Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals. Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
Wide choice of benefits and working tools (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary, referral program)
Operating according to AGILE methodology
Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
Who will you report to?
This position reports to the VP of HR Services Europe, and can be based anywhere in Europe and it is preferably based in our Regional Hub in Warsaw – Poland.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: