Your new department
The KYC Operations function's primary role is to support Business Units in the timely and accurate delivery of the end to end AML / KYC process for onboarding new customers / accounts, completion of periodic reviews and event driven reviews of existing customers / accounts to comply with State Street's AML Policy and Standards.
The team provides Customer Identification Program (CIP), Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) services to State Street’s Business Units globally.
Your new team
The Quality Assurance Team aim to minimize regulatory, monetary and reputational risk by ensuring accuracy and completeness of KYC records through a 4 eyed quality assurance process.
Your new role
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
As an Quality Assurance Specialist Lead, Senior Associate you will:
- Perform 4-eyed quality assurance checks of KYC records for accuracy / completeness before verification; cooperate closely with KYC Specialists
- Validate that State Street AML Policies, Standards & Procedures with respect to CIP / CDD are adhered to and that KYC Specialist conclusions are clear, complete and supported by necessary documentation, information and screening results
- Validate enhanced due diligence on high risk customers / accounts
- Complete the necessary forms / checklists required to support quality assurance
- Act as a KYC subject matter expert; providing technical expertise and guidance to all KYC/QA specialists as needed
- Attend and participate in AML awareness training sessions to continue to enhance the quality of deliverables
- Assist with external regulatory examinations or testing
- • Maintain role-specific knowledge of the current anti-money laundering and financial crime risks and issues through completion of the annual AML Academy, and any other financial crime training deemed applicable to the role
- Follow the speak up, listen up values - including timely escalation of AML concerns, suspicious activity or any corporate policy breaches
- Act as deputy to the QA Operations Manager in their absence
- Demonstrate commitment to AML risk excellence through the timely and accurate completion of the firm’s “know your customer” due diligence requirements, including for periodic / event driven reviews and in respect of expected v actual transaction activity review
What we value
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Intellectual curiosity for continuous learning around AML and KYC
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills
- Good Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Very good command of English language
- One or more of the following language skills would be an advantage: French, German, Italian, Dutch or Arabic
Previous Level Of Experience:
- Experience in AML / KYC client on boarding / periodic reviews or compliance function: at least 3 years
- Advanced knowledge of anti-money laundering / know-your-customer regulations and processes
- Experience of analyzing High Risk Customer AML Profiles
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.