Who we are looking for:
With immediate effect we are looking for an Operations Senior Associate that will be responsible for supporting the Corporate Functions Business Risk Management Team (“CFBRM”).
The successful candidate will have knowledge of tools and techniques used for risk reporting, project management and an understanding of risk management disciplines.
- Lead and work collaboratively with the other CFBRM pillars to ensure Operations-driven projects and initiatives (e.g., risk reporting, skills assessments, administration tasks etc.) that cross over to the other pillars are appropriately executed, with clear timelines and deliverables outlined
- Collaborate for results with other CFBRM Team members, in performing data analysis activities and managing administrative tasks
- Assist in the creation of senior management level risk-related reporting (Business Risk Committees, Issues Management, Risk Profile, Risk Forum Dashboards, etc.)
- Perform various Operations BAU and ad-hoc activities / requests at the direction of management and the Business Risk Executive, and execute team administration tasks
- Contribute in building strong relationships with other team members across CFBRM.
What we value:
- Well organized, detail oriented, responsive, and able to adapt quickly to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at once, including quick turn-around high priority items
- Strong interpersonal skills, proven ability to work collaboratively with the rest of the CFBRM team
- An ability to form and cultivate positive relationships with internal partners across all levels of the organization
- A positive attitude that motivates and inspires others
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, IT or related field
- 2-3 years of professional experience working within financial services, or operations, project management experience
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, and constant attention to details ensuring accuracy of work product(s)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work under deadlines
- Solid analytical skills, project management skills and strong risk management acumen
- Ability to liaise and collaborate across teams / business units; experience promoting a collaborative cross-business environment that fosters change
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint, Tableau
- Fluent English speaking and writing and presentation skills