Management and Business Support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you interested to learn about Wealth Management front-to-back and to shape the firm’s transformation?
Do you want to contribute to improving processes and support efficiency projects with a major impact on the ours profitability?
Do you have convincing visualization skills and an affinity for preparing management-ready presentations?
If so, we are looking for someone like that to:
• (co-)lead/support efficiency and digital activation projects with low to medium complexity
• provide project office tasks to help driving concrete front-to-back efficiency
• prepare convincing, concise and visually attractive senior management presentations, e.g. for the Operating Committee
• manage operational support in the daily business, e.g. answering ad-hoc business requests related to processes
• engage closely with stakeholders across all divisions and ranks
You’ll be working in the Partner Interface team for Operating Head Booking Center Switzerland, in environment that delivers services for the different Wealth Management (WM) units with clients booked in Switzerland. We support the Operating Head on efficiency and are closely collaborating with partner teams to ensure service & operational excellence across the whole platform.
We want to expand our current teams in Zurich with a team in Wroclaw or Krakow - Poland to increase our capabilities in delivering our business priorities. This exciting role enables you to build up in-depth front-to-back WM knowledge and a network across diverse functions within UBS. A good team spirit is important to us which we secure with team activities and events.
• university degree
• ideally 2+ years of experience in business management, service management or similar, preferably from consulting company
• excellent analytical, conceptual skills and high affinity to numbers (good knowledge of Excel)
• an excellent communicator who can create concise summaries and visualize even complex matters convincingly (PowerPoint, Office)
• proactive, diligent and a team player with good sense of critical thinking
• fluent in English (both verbally and written)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.