Job Reference #
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information?
We’re looking for someone like this to:
• support standard accounting activities such as Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, General Ledger including Taxes and Intercompany Balance reconciliation
• produce entity's financial statements based on IFRS as well as statutory accounting rules
• prepare financial disclosures and annual reports compliant with local regulatory and statutory requirements
• provide detailed comments on significant business moves and produce monthly financial close packs
• assess internal risk control deficiencies, provide assessments and communicate them to Onshore partners
• optimize processes by recommending ways to improve financial reporting procedures and internal management information
• produce and maintain Standard Operating Procedures
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Krakow, Fabryczna Office Park. Our role is to support the EMEA region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information.
Key objective of the role is to deliver high level accounting support on all operational and financial activities across UBS locations.
We are a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful culture is important to us. We support your career development, internal mobility and life-work balance.
• minimum 3 years of experience in a Finance organization with exposure to accounting, financial statements, and/or regulatory reporting
• graduate or equivalent professional qualification, accountancy is preferred
• fluency in English (written and spoken)
• strong organizational and time management skill
• team player, with ability to work effectively across diverse functions, locations and businesses
• excellent MS Excel skills, SAP knowledge a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.