Global Wealth Management Operations Financial and Regulatory Reporting
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Are you at your best when serving clients? At UBS GWM Operations Wroclaw you can contribute with the processing and management of end-to-end client transactions on behalf of multiple European locations.
Regulatory Reporting area processes include:
• being responsible for daily, weekly and monthly regulatory transaction and/or tax reporting,
• monitoring discrepancies, launching investigations, correcting errors,
• ensuring timely and accurate delivery of reports,
• reducing error rates and mitigating risks through the adoption of appropriate controls, process documentation and cross training,
• maintaining an awareness of relevant regulatory guidelines and applying them to the workload,
• developing easily scalable, efficient, and automated processes,
• actively working within the team to identify non-standard processes across the reporting function.
• developing easily scalable, efficient, and automated processes.
You will be part of a newly created Regulatory Reporting team supporting UK and Jersey locations. The Regulatory Reporting Team is responsible for regular & periodic reporting to our multiple regulators and/or authorized bodies on which our regulators have some reliance. The team have responsibility for performing or overseeing the following regulations: MiFID II, EMIR, FINRA as well as contributing to other regulatory activities across the firm.
Everyone has a specific talent. Our goal is to make sure your talents are utilized to their full extent and that you have the opportunity to develop it for the benefit of our team, our clients and our firm.
We achieve this by:
• enabling people to make decisions
• making people more accountable
• unlocking personal potential
• involving you in the process design and implementation of projects
• collaborating across UBS community
• private medical care
• life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
• pension plan
• charity days
• training and development
• internal Mobility and Employee Referral Program
• hybrid working model (remote work opportunities)
• minimum 2 years of professional experience in Banking Operations space
• understanding of Reporting concepts and their implementation in practice
• strong analytical thinking combined with great MS Excel skills
• curious self explorers who like to try new things and make change happen
• a strong customer focus
• a willingness to learn, take ownership and make decisions
• a digital mindset where you help us provide a truly seamless client experience
• practical ability to work with modern tools and being solution oriented
• strong attention to details and risk awareness
• excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills
• strong English language skills both spoken and written
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.