The Training Administrator III is responsible for day-to-day administration and operation of the Learning Management System (LMS), serving the online training needs of MoneyGram agents and maintaining agent records in LMS. Additional responsibilities include setting up and assigning training, resolving issues reported by users and running routine and/or ad hoc reports as well as partnering across the organization as a technical point of contact.
- Serves as an administrator for MoneyGram’s Learning Management System including assigning resources, enrolling participants, managing security permissions and publishing reports; optimizing the system for both users and administrators.
- Ensures the quality of data in the LMS by maintaining data integrity and efficient processes.
- Produces system documentation and maintains course catalogs.
- Partners with Global Learning & Development teams to establish LMS requirements.
- Works with subject matter experts to establish and implement learning plans that align with business goals.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with internal clients, vendors and IT teams as needed.
- Responds appropriately to email inquiries and telephone calls from agents and internal teams/ stakeholders.
- Performs other day-to-day and ongoing administration activities including, but not limited to, managing user roles and groups, setting up and maintaining enrollments, executing and delivering reports.
- Creates and runs scheduled and ad-hoc reports, such as course completions, training evaluation metrics, mandatory training compliance, and training surveys.
- Creates and maintains documentation of LMS Administrative procedures.
- Assists in solving technical problems, investigating and seeking solutions to complex LMS issues.
- Performs suspension and reactivation of agents’ ability to transact according to policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years previous learning platform experience.
- 1-2 years customer service experience.
- Solid customer service orientation.
- Ability to identify issues and escalate to the appropriate contact.
- Demonstrated ability in navigating LMS systems in order to complete the functions of the role.
- Ability to manage time appropriately, work efficiently and semi-independently within a team oriented environment.
- Ability to conduct routine analysis/research.
- Ability to identify issues with solution recommendation and some troubleshooting of POE equipment.
- Solid detail orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain procedures and processes to internal or external customers effectively.
- Ability to work with sensitive data with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Solid knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and databases.