Aon Sp. z o.o.
Risk & Healthcare Broking Team collaborates closely with the Clients' Teams consisting of brokers and consultants from different regions across the globe. We provide complex support in administering client’s policies throughout the year and helping them make the best decisions.
The main activities of the Team include preparing renewal documents, analyzing membership data, performing calculations, preparing different kinds of reports, and making conclusions.
Our office is located in Cracow and in this role we are open to flexibility in terms of hybrid working arrangement.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
You'd be responsible for providing our risk & healthcare solutions for our regions in i.e. Germany, Norway and Switzerland. By managing a group of colleagues consisting of admiinistrators and insurance specialists, you'll be responsible for the division of workload, people management and liason with our clients to ensure that we deliver the highest quality of service available. This will include:
- Delegation of work in a way that ensures that all colleagues have a clear understanding of their tasks, responsibilities, client requirements and priorities
- Communication and collaboration with insurers, clients and consultants in order to process the information from team to team
- Taking action to integrate the team and make sure that any internal conflicts are resolved and managing the flow of communication within the team, ensuring that information is cascaded effectively
- Coordination of any projects that impact your team, ensuring that the project delivers the required result
- Development of culture of continuous improvement within the team and driving innovation initiatives to facilitate teams' processes
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Evidence of an excellent customer service approach
- Experience in managing teams
- Strong problem solving and decisions making skills
- English level: at least C1 on CEFR Scale
- Ability to promote a spirit of shared responsibility within the team
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Very good command of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
- Ability to make decisions and improvements based on metrics
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate difficult messages
- Good knowledge of change management techniques
- Basic knowledge of project management principles
- Strong ability to delegate tasks and execute results
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.