Product Manager/ Business Analyst Chapter Lead
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We're looking for Product Manager to:
• work on overall technical designs together with design authorities
• collaborate closely with business stakeholders, other product managers and technical experts to understand and articulate business requirements
• oversight team from line management perspective and plan capacity
• collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
• contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
• identify opportunities to improve our processes
You'll be working in the Market Regulations IB CDIO team in Poland. We look after strategic reporting solutions in collaboration with professionals all around the world. As a member of our team, you will be working on a data centric project that is automating exchange of information between UBS and external counterparties and regulators. Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• experienced team lead
• at least 8-12 years of experience with the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• sound understanding of investment banking business and process, regulatory transaction reporting is a plus
• strong analytical skills to understand, analyse and document business problem in effective manner
• solid understanding of multi applications flows in a global IT organization
• the communication skills to work effectively with senior business stakeholders, internal and external teams
• practical knowledge of business analysis
• experienced in using UML’s, JIRA, SQL queries (intermediate), basic understanding of newer technology
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.