Do you have a burning passion for customer service? Are you also interested in playing a meaningful role in ensuring that HR processes and policies are followed? Are you the team player that loves working in a fast paced environment giving phenomenal service, then AstraZeneca might be of interest for you!
Now, we are looking for service minded HR Advisors for both permanent and temporary roles. You will be a part of the HR People Services team and join the great group of HR Advisors in our HR Service Desk, currently located in Gothenburg and Södertälje.
As an HR Advisor you will be the first point of contact for managers and employees in Sweden. We provide advice and support in a variety of HR matters. To find solutions you will collaborate with all areas of HR (HRBP´s, specialist groups and HR generalists). You will give advice, guidance and support through phone, e-mail and chat using a case management system.
According to our HR operating model you will be in close collaboration with internal and external parties to ensure effective and up to date HR service delivery.
You will respond to questions within all HR areas such as governance, labor law, agreements, recruitment and policies. Examples of questions could be about parental leave, holidays and salary payments.
This role offers you a superb opportunity to get broad experience within the HR and Payroll/Time areas and you will every day interact with all teams within HR.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
You will be accountable for:
- Resolving HR queries and issues for managers and employees
- Resolve HR queries and issues in respect of Payroll and Time & Attendance
- Ensuring the delivered support is of excellent quality and in accordance with written procedures, current legal requirements and internal standards
- Prioritizing workload to achieve personal and work unit targets
- Continuously improve ways of working to develop and simplify processes and systems
- Experience of working in a customer service and technology driven environment
- Excellent communication skills required to manage a multitude of customers i.e managers, employees, inhouse skill centers and off shore center
- Experience of working within HR
- Proficient in Swedish and English – spoken and written
- Knowledge of HR system – Workday.
- Experience of working with payroll and time
- Knowledge in Sweden Labor Law – I would move into desirable
- Experience of ServiceNow
If you are interested, apply now! We will screen and interview candidates on a continuous basis.