It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Order to Cash Senior Accountant with Turkish and English and located in Warszawa.
What you will do:
- Perform Cash Application Process
- Perform Customer statement reconciliation
- Respond to Customer queries regarding their statements and payments
- Perform other AR reports and control activities
- Cooperate with local business entities of Schneider Electric and with other Accounting Teams
- Provide data and analysis for internal and external audits
- Actively identify improvement areas and propose new solutions, drive improvement actions
- Perform quality and performance measures
- Support transformation and standardization initiatives
- Transfer new activities from local entities
- Document processes and transfer knowledge across the team
- Stakeholders management
- Take part in transformation of accounting tasks
- Test and cooperate on implementing new banking configuration for the company
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- At least 3 years working experience in AR team
- Very good level of English and Turkish, written and oral communication
- The knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Good communication and team working skills
- Initiative, self-driven, ability to adapt to changing scenario
- Readiness to propose new solution in line with accounting standards
- A high level of numerical and analytical skills
- Experience in transformation and transition
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in international projects
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training in-class and e-learning offer tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: