Junior PTP Accountant
An attractive work place in the Global Business Services hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk/ Poland. The GBS develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its service portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Junior PTP Accountant , you will play supportive role in maintaining and building up the PTP expertise within Swarovski. Your main duties will be the following:
- Process purchase invoices and ensure payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
- Process expense reimbursement in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Verify AP pay file with purchase order or vendor master agreement
- Respond to AP inquiries
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Excellent communicator who can adapt to different audiences
- Data entry skills along with a passion for working with numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and standard software tools
- Proficiency in MS Office and ideally knowledge in SAP
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent cooperation skills
- Fluency in English and German (speaking and writing)
Working for us as a Junior PTP Specialist is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Candidates from outside Gdańsk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.