Tech Risk Specialist
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you risk aware? Do you have a proven background in information technology and experience in the financial services industry? We’re looking for someone like that to help us to:
• assist our key stakeholders with managing their operational risk items, and staying within risk appetite
• monitor risk remediation initiatives, and assist our stakeholders where required
• support the implementation of the Operational Risk Framework
• analyze risk-related metrics, and identify trends, peaks and exceptions
• report Technology risks, control deficiencies and remediation status to our key stakeholders
• maintain relationships with key stakeholders, and partner effectively with 2nd and 3rd lines of defense
• assist with internal and external audits impacting technology
• assist with ad hoc risk and recurring control assessments
• establish and maintain an effective risk culture
You’ll be working in our Investment Bank risk management team in the UBS office in Krakow. We’re responsible for technology risk management, overseeing risk remediation, and ensuring technology controls are designed and operating effectively. You'll be working closely with your counterparts – business risk managers, Technology Services, and 2nd and 3rd lines of defense.
We are looking for an outstanding professional to join our dynamic global Technology Risk organization. In this role you will leverage your understanding to plan, perform and report the effectiveness of controls in the Investment Bank.
• proven project management experience, with a history of delivery successful out-comes
• experience in risk management or audit, and technology, preferably in the Financial Services industry
• excellent knowledge of technology risks, controls and risk remediation
• strong analytical skills, able to quickly understand complex processes, identify risks and inadequacies in procedures, as well as propose practical and sustainable solutions
• sound experience in data analysis, validation and presentation of results
• excellent communication skills, able to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization verbally and in writing
• consolidate and track operational risk items from creation to closure
• effectively communicate risks with our key stakeholders
• work comfortably and navigate a complex global organization
• methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
• able to provide practical solutions to sustainably remediate and minimize risks and control deficiencies
• CISA, CISSP, CIA certifications would be an asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.