Join us as the Cash Management Senior Accountant, and you'll become a vital part of our company. As one of the world's leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective. If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of accountancy, you are the one we are looking for!
Turning activities into business opportunities
Fueled by your passion and dedication you'll contribute to the service and performance culture within Cash Management team. After all, we've got to where we are because we're passionate about what we do.
Your main focus will be:
• Daily monitoring of external and internal bank statements
• Daily and monthly bank accounts reconciliation
• Execution of manual payments
• Electronic payment file processing
• Monthly interest calculation and revaluation of InHouseCash accounts
• Reconciliation and posting of financial transactions in ERP system
• Market data management
• Monthly reporting to National Bank of Denmark
• Preparation of treasury reports
• Daily monitoring of Cash Management group mailbox
• Close cooperation with Treasury Front Office and Back Office teams in external banks
• Account tuning handling
• Power of Attorney management
• Bank fees management
• Participation in projects within InHouseCash area
• Creation and maintenance of process documentation
• Standardization and improvement of InHouseCash processes
Another important part of your job will be team cooperation in order to improve processes, participating in cross-department projects and other accounting tasks as requested by the executive.
Accountancy experience and sharing Arla values
You are holding a degree in finance, accounting, banking or similar, and for the last years have been actively exploring accounting or finance processes in SSC/ BPO organization. You have at least 2-3 years of experience in one of the transactional accounting areas or in banking as well as strong knowledge about end-to-end process.
You’ve done your homework and are familiar with InHouseCash and Treasury Back Office activities, you know how you can use your up to date experience, your analytical skills and strong Excel and other MS Office applications to add value in this area. Experience with InHouseCash/SAP Treasury Module and knowledge of banking products and services would be an asset.
“Good enough” is not something you can work with, and you don’t take “no” for an answer. You look, till you find a way out, also under a time pressure. To be successful in this role you need to be willing to learn and invest your time and energy to understand new patterns and business areas. Your detail orientation, communication skills, ability to work under time pressure and team orientation go hand by hand with holistic understanding of processes.
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please send your application to HR department via following Link