As an Antivirus Engineer you will be responsible for managing and maintaining the AV infrastructure as a part of the EPTM (Endpoint Threat Management) Team.
Main duties consist of:
• administration and maintenance of the end point protection infrastructure;
• design and implement the AV solutions;
• management of system performance, capacity, service quality.
• Ability to work well in a Team;
• Methodical and disciplined work approach;
• Good analytical skills;
• Good interpersonal skills.
• English and/or German spoken and written on at least intermediate level;
• TOEIC certification would be a plus.
Skills and competencies:
• Knowledge of the Endpoint Protection (Antivirus) systems. Preferred vendors: McAfee, TrendMicro (Symantec, ESET, Kaspersky would be a plus);
• Experience in a enterprise managed operations environments;
• Knowledge of the Windows operating system environment.
Additional Advantages would be a plus:
• Knowledge of SQL Server environment;
• PowerShell and VBScript knowledge;
• Active Directory knowledge;
• Linux/Unix experience;
• Understanding of enterprise data centre technologies;
• Security event log collection and analysis.
Preferred certifications or equivalent knowledge:
• McAfee Certified Product Specialist;
• Microsoft Engineering Certification Path.
• >2 years
• 5x10 business hours shifts;
• Standby duty for given services.
The position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz.
• stable employment;
• attractive salary;
• participation in interesting project;
• work in international environment;
• contact with the latest IT technology;
• training and development programs;
• study of foreign languages;
• unlimited access to e-learning;
• private medical care;
• additional life insurance;
• subsidy for commuting;
• MyBenefit System (e.g. Multisport).