Identity and Access Management (IAM) team is a part of Big Data and Security (BDS).
IAM team tries to answer the following question: “How the user accounts should be propagated across the IT systems of an organization to allow for effective and secure access to the most critical and key resources of the company?”
A perfect candidate for a position in the Application support engineer team should be interested in finding an answer to this question, as well as in finding approaches to constantly improve processes of account synchronization.
Main duties include:
• performing advanced diagnosis on incidents;
• implementing changes to the infrastructure;
• communicating and consulting with internal and external technical counterparts;
• management of system performance, capacity, service quality;
• participation in and execution of projects;
• designing and implementing voice systems (senior positions);
• supporting bid management with technical expertise (senior positions).
What we require?
We are looking for fast learner advanced Linux user with English spoken and written on intermediate level. TOEIC certification would be a plus
You also have to be ready for challenging position in cross-domain technical environment. Any further technical knowledge or experience would be your additional advantage.
Main Skill: Linux advanced user
Additional but not required advantages:
• software development;
• scripting languages (shell, Perl, etc.);
• Novel IDM solution >Microsoft FIM 2010, MIIS;
• Java web services;
• Apache, Tomcat;
• LDAP, MySQL, PostgreSQL servers.
What we offer?
• job that will let you get to know variety of advanced IT technologies and products from companies like Novell, Microsoft, Oracle;
• chance to start your career in Identity and Access Management;
• dynamically growing IT discipline;
• possibility to specialize and create your own career path;
• opportunity to learn from experienced engineers - chance to work in the international environment including abroad travels to customer sites;
• amazing atmosphere in a team;
• possibility to work from home.
The position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz.
• stable employment;
• attractive salary;
• participation in interesting project;
• work in international environment;
• contact with the latest IT technology;
• training and development programs;
• study of foreign languages;
• unlimited access to e-learning;
• private medical care;
• additional life insurance;
• subsidy for commuting;
• MyBenefit System (e.g. Multisport).