* Responsible for all Solaris administration activities.
* Responsible for assuring system availability and performance of all Solaris systems.
* Provide support for customer problems and requests.
* Little daily supervision required.
* Install, update and maintain system management tools, operating systems and network in the Solaris environment.
* Responsibility for day-to-day operations of the Solaris systems.
* Provide technical solutions for problems.
* Provide and maintain documentation such as System Operations Guides or Work Instructions describing local procedures, service level agreements, etc.
* Participate in medium to large projects.
* Able to effectively lead small internal projects.
* Must have skills required to supporting the Solaris environment.
* Knowledge of the Solaris OS and system management tools
* Knowledge of Solaris Zones (also Branded Zones)
* Knowledge and experience in file systems (ZFS, UFS, NFS, Disk partitioning, file system tuning)
* Experience in Solaris 8/9/10/11 (especially 10 and 11)
* Experience in systems upgrades, package installation, jumpstart and configuration
* Experience in projects regarding migrations and recovery of servers.
* Experience in LDOM (Oracle VM for SPARC)
* Experience in Sun Cluster
* Able to write Shell and Perl scripts
* OpenSolaris and Illumos derivatives experience is highly welcome
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Good technical writing skills.
* Plan and lead medium to large complex projects.
* Able to recommend strategic directions in the Solaris OS environment.
* Sun certification is an advantage
- stable employment
- attractive salary
- participation in interesting project
- work in international environment
- contact with the latest IT technology
- training and development programs
- study of foreign languages
- unlimited access to e-learning
- private medical care
- additional life insurance
- subsidy for commuting
- MyBenefit System (e.g. Multisport)