Publication date: 18 Jan 2017
Level of English: B1-B2
Position level: Specialist
Kamil from Lublin
- Software design and development
- Analyze and suggest solutions based on business requirements
- Prepare technical specifications and tests documentation
- At least 3 years of experience in Java
- Experience in building solutions based on JEE
- Knowledge of technologies like Spring, Hibernate, GWT, JPA, Maven, CQ5/AEM, JBoss, Tomcat, Oracle, PL/SQL
- Experience with version control systems like SVN and Git
- University degree (preferably in Computer Science or related)
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience in working with Agile methods - nice to have
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Broad portfolio of interesting, international projects in pharmaceutical, healthcare, banking and manufacturing industry
- Great atmosphere- the award of Best Places to Work in IT in Poland and Great Place to Work!
- A wide variety of trainings: technical trainings, soft skills courses, English/German classes, Knowledge Sharing Groups
- Private health care, Multisport package, life insurance- from the beginning of employment!
- Beer Thursdays, monthly breakfast, family events, team building weekends, interests groups.
- Work in a comfortable office in the city center, projects rooms instead of open space, the opportunity to relax in fun room with darts, Xbox and PlayStation 4
- Flexible development paths, a variety of projects (possibility of change).