A. Schulman is a leading international supplier of high-performance plastic compounds and resins since 1928. The Company is providing innovative solutions to meet its customers' demanding requirements across a wide range of markets such as packaging, mobility, electronics & electrical, personal care and others.
Headquartered in Akron, Ohio, A. Schulman employs approximately 5,000 people at 58 manufacturing facilities in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
In Poland, A. Schulman is present in 3 locations:
- Warsaw (since 1997) – Sales and Administration office
- Plock/Nowa Biala (since 2004) – manufacturing site
- Poznan – Shared Service Center
Shared Service Center in Poznan was founded in 2015 and it provides services in two fields:
- SSC Finance EMEA – handling finance and accounting process in region. Departments: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Order to Cash (Accounts Receivable & Credit)
- Global Support Center – IT services in the following areas: ERP/Application Development & Support, Business Intelligence, SharePoint, Data Center Operations and Service Desk
A. Schulman is all about helping our customers to achieve their success. But success is also achieved by our associates through their engagement, creativity, focus and can-do attitude. We’re always looking for motivated associates who want to make a difference.
Our definition of success is helping you achieve yours.
Find your definition of success with a career at A. Schulman