PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PRINCIPLES WITHIN MBE GROUP SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
We are very concerned about the proper data processing rules and adjusting our principles to the law, especially the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR, in Polish: RODO). Our aim is to provide you with a full view of and control over the data processing within our company, as well as to share with you the tools that let you exercise the power over your data according to the regulations.
Below you will find details on how we process your personal data, how we secure it and who it is shared with. If you have any further questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we acquire your data?
Who controls your personal data?
The controller of your personal data delivered by you in a CV file or any other way (e.g. a form or via e-mail) is MBE group Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Kraszewskiego 10/3, 30-110 Kraków, District Court Central Cracow, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS 0000306694 – further referred to as “Controller” or “MBE group”.
How can you make an inquiry about your personal data?
or via traditional mail:
MBE group sp. z o.o.
ul. Kraszewskiego 10/3
How do we process your personal data?
If you register on the Website, we will process your personal data in the following ways:
- If you give a separate consent that allows us to send you commercial communication related to the Controller’s marketing activity to your e-mail address, the grounds of the agreement will be your consent, which is not obligatory. Not giving consent or its withdrawal will not affect the recruitment processes that you have agreed to participate in beforehand.
- If you give a separate consent that allows us to send you commercial communication from the Controller’s partners (e.g. potential employers or entities acting on their behalf), especially concerning work in the financial sector or educational offers, we will process your consent, which is not obligatory. Not giving consent or its withdrawal will not affect the recruitment processes that you have agreed to participate in beforehand.
- In order to create your professional profile and match Website’s job offers to your experience and qualifications in an easier way, the grounds of your data processing will be the lawful obligation of the Controller to match candidate profiles to job offers on the Website.
- In order to share your personal data with potential employers and entities acting on their behalf who are looking for employees, the grounds of your data processing will be your consent. The consent is not obligatory and it can be withdrawn at any given moment in your account settings on the Website.
- For the internal statistical purposes of the Controller the grounds of your data processing will be the legitimate interest of undertakings in collecting data by the Controller for the purpose of further development and adjustment of services to users’ needs.
- In order to archive the already conducted recruitment processes, confirm our past obligations or to pursue claims or defend us against claims, the grounds for your data processing will be the legitimate interest of undertakings in protecting the Controller’s rights and confirming their obligations.
We want to make our data processing as clear as possible. If you have any questions regarding the process or our services, please contact us.
All the data processing conducted by us is in compliance with the law and up to date with the newest regulations. This is why occasionally you will be reminded to verify your data either through the Website or by e-mail notifications.
Your personal data will not be used in automated decision-making without your consent.
Is sharing my personal data obligatory?
It is up to you what data you decide to share with us and put in your CV.
Not providing the required data results in the inability to register on the Website and to apply for a selected job offer.
Who has access to your data?
Your personal data will be shared with the Controller’s clients, namely companies that are looking for employees with our assistance (potential employers or entities acting on their behalf).
In addition to that your data will be shared with entities acting on our behalf (e.g. companies providing hosting services to MBE group), which will be referred to as processors. Your data will be shared with them on the grounds of personal data outsourcing agreement, which will include the purpose, scope and timeframe of subprocessing and will help us control the process.
In some circumstances, e.g. when a potential employer or an entity recruiting on their behalf (e.g. the potential employer’s subsidiary) are outside the European Union, your data can be shared outside the EU. In such circumstances, if the European Commission has not issued a statement declaring a satisfying level of data protection in this country, in order to provide it we will sign an agreement with the entity which will be compliant with either standard data protection regulations proposed by the European Commission or a Polish supervisory authority. Any questions regarding processing your data in third countries or receiving a copy of standard data privacy regulations should be sent to: email@example.com.
How long do we process your personal data for?
If you register on our Website, we will process your data according to one of the following scenarios:
- If you register on the Website, we will process your data until you withdraw your consent (e.g. by deleting your account). Moreover, we will remove your account from the Website if you do not log in for 2 years.
- After your account is removed from the Website – throughout the period of limitation we can process your data for storage or statistics purposes, to confirm our past obligations or to pursue claims or defend us against claims, but for no longer than 10 years.
How do we protect your data?
We use a number of IT and organisational solutions that aim to minimise the risk of data leakage, its destruction or disintegration, such as: firewall system, antivirus, internal access regulations and data processing provisions. Please, however, bear in mind that using the Internet increases the risk of safety-breaching incidents. We strive to assure that those risks are limited to the minimum.
What are you entitled to with regard to the fact that we process your personal data?
In compliance with GDPR you are entitled to a number of rights, such as:
- The right to information in what way your personal data is processed – if you have any further questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer your queries gladly.
- The right to access and update data – you are always allowed to access your personal data in your profile on the Website. You can edit and update your data.
- The right to delete data – if you want us to stop processing some of your data, you can delete it from your profile on the Website. If you wish to remove all your data from the Website, let us know by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com or delete the account on your own (in the tab „Account settings”). If you delete your account from the Website, we will withdraw your application from current recruitment processes and we will let the employers who were taking part in your recruitment process know about your request.
- GDPR also grants you the right to:
- Demand a limitation of your personal data processing,
- Object to your data processing even if it is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest,
- Withdraw your consent if the data is processed on the grounds of your consent,
- Transfer your data if the data processing occurs on the grounds of an agreement or your consent.
All of the above can be implemented after you contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or in your account settings.
You can also make a formal complaint to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data if you feel that our data processing is not compliant with GDPR.
How soon will we reply?
We try to review your data protection claims as soon as possible. Every inquiry should be answered within 30 days with either a solution or another deadline for our reply with specific reasons for that. If we have any doubts as to the identity of the claimant, we may ask a few additional questions to verify it.
If you have any questions about the way we process your personal data or would like to exercise your rights according to GDPR, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Cookie files (referred to as "cookies”) are stored on your computer and in programmes used to browse the Internet (e.g. browsers). Cookies help recognise the device used by a user and information stored in websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, period of being stored on the device and a unique numerical identifier.
CareersinPoland.com puts cookie files on your computer and uses them when you revisit the Website.
- Adjust its contents and features to individual user preferences (e.g. job alerts);
- Analyse statistics concerning user behaviour on the Website, which helps us optimise it;
- Maintain user sessions after they log in, which does not require them to log in again during another visit;
- Adjust the Website’s ad campaigns by showing a given ad to a specific user just once.
As a rule Internet browsers let store cookie files on computers by default.
We would like to inform that CareersinColand.com uses Google Analytics offered by Google Inc. With its registered office in the USA. The service uses cookie files stored in your computer, and sends the data to be stored on Google servers. This process lets us get access to statistics about CareersinPoland.com and analyse user behaviour. Thanks to these activities we can optimise the way Website works and offer the highest quality of service. We do not transfer your personal data to Google Inc. and the only files we share with them are cookies concerning your use of the Website. It is impossible to establish a connection between a particular user’s behaviour and their personal data. Google Analytics is used only for statistical and analytical purposes.