PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING RULES WITHIN GRUPA MBE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
We are very concerned about the proper data processing rules and adjusting our principles to the law, especially the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR, in Polish: RODO). Our aim is to provide you with a full view of and control over the data processing within our company, as well as to share with you the tools that let you exercise the power over your data according to the regulations.
Below you will find details on how we process your personal data, how we secure it and who it is shared with. If you have any further questions, please contact: email@example.com.
How do we acquire your data?
Who controls your personal data?
The controller of your personal data delivered by you in a CV file or any other way (e.g. a form or via e-mail) is Grupa MBE Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warszawa, ul. Wiejska 17, 00-480 Warszawa, District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS 0000953686– further referred to as “Controller” or “Grupa MBE”.
How can you make an inquiry about your personal data?
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or via traditional mail: Grupa MBE sp. z o.o., ul. Wiejska 17, 00-480 Warszawa
How do we process your personal data?
If you register on the Website, we will process your personal data in the following ways:
- rendering services electronically on the basis of the contract concluded with Grupa MBE through the User's acceptance of the rules of the Website, namely (i) keeping an account in the Website; (ii) creating a professional profile (iii) enabling the submission of applications for selected job offers in the Website; (iv) participation in future recruitments - in this case, the basis for the processing of the data will be the agreement concluded between the User and Grupa MBE under the terms and conditions set out in the rules of the Website,
- evaluating the data provided and creating the professional profile of the User and matching the job offers registered in the Website with the User's experience and qualifications, as well as transferring the recommended job offers - the basis for the processing of the User's data in this case shall be the justified interest of Grupa MBE relying on carrying out recruitment processes at the request of employers, as well as the provisions of the agreement concluded between the User and Grupa MBE under the terms and conditions set out in the rules of the Website,
- providing the User's personal data, processed in his/her professional profile created in the Website, to potential employers or entities working on their behalf, including recruiters, whose job offers are adequate to the User's professional qualifications and experience - in this case the basis for the processing of the data will be the justified interest of Grupa MBE relying on searching and matching the candidates' profiles to the job offers held by Grupa MBE, as well as the provisions of the agreement concluded between the User and Grupa MBE on the terms and conditions set out in the rules of the Website,
- reminding the User, once in a while, about updating the data in the Website - in this case the basis of the processing will be the controller's legitimate interest consisting in conducting recruitment processes on the basis of the Website Users' current data,
- statistical ones for internal archiving needs of Grupa MBE - in this case the basis of the processing will be a justified interest of Grupa MBE, and the statistical data resulting from the processing of the User's data for this purpose will not be made available to other entities,
- marketing, i.e. if the User has expressed a separate consent, the email address provided by the User will be processed also in order to send commercial information concerning the controllers's marketing activities related to the services provided by Grupa MBE to the email address provided by the User - in this case the basis of the processing is the User's consent, which the User can withdraw at any time by contacting Grupa MBE,
- marketing, i.e. if the User has expressed a separate consent, the email address provided by them shall be processed also for the purpose of sending commercial information concerning the marketing activities carried out by the controllers's partners (among others potential employers or entities working on their commission), in particular concerning work in finance and education, to the email address provided by the User - in this case the basis of the processing is the User's consent, which the User can withdraw at any time by contacting Grupa MBE,
- archiving the conducted recruitment processes, confirming Grupa MBE 's fulfilment of its obligations resulting from the provisions on the protection of personal data, as well as vindicating the claims or defending against the claims which can be directed against Grupa MBE - the basis for the processing of the User's data in this case shall be the Grupa MBE 's legally justified interest which is protecting the rights, claims and confirming the fulfilment of obligations and obtaining due remuneration for this from Grupa MBE 's clients, i.e. employers
- marketing, as well as aiming at the performance of the services, i.e. running pages in social media such as LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook - in the case of the processing of the personal data, the basis for the processing of the User's data shall be Grupa MBE 's legitimate interest, which is marketing of its own services and active acquisition of the Users.
We want to make our data processing as clear as possible. If you have any questions regarding the process or our services, please contact us.
All the data processing conducted by us is in compliance with the law and up to date with the newest regulations. This is why occasionally you will be reminded to verify your data either through the Website or by e-mail notifications.
Your personal data will not be used in automated decision-making without your consent.
Is sharing my personal data obligatory?
It is up to you what data you decide to share with us and put in your CV.
Not providing the required data results in the inability to register on the Website and to apply for a selected job offer.
Who has access to your data?
In addition to sharing your data with potential employers or entities acting on their behalf, we will also share your data with entities acting on our behalf, i.e. processors such as companies belonging to the capital group to which the controller belongs, which provide support services within the IT area, hosting providers, software providers or IT support. The data will be made available on the basis of a data processing agreement which will determine, among other things, the purpose, scope and duration of the processing of your data.
The website also has active redirect buttons to our pages within social media platforms such as: Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. A transfer of data to the aforementioned providers only takes place if the user uses the corresponding icon. Further processing within the aforementioned platforms shall take place in accordance with the regulations of the social media platform provider.
In some circumstances, e.g. when a potential employer or an entity recruiting on their behalf (e.g. the potential employer’s subsidiary) are outside the European Union, your data can be shared outside the EU. In such circumstances, if the European Commission has not issued a statement declaring a satisfying level of data protection in this country, in order to provide it we will sign an agreement with the entity which will be compliant with either standard data protection regulations proposed by the European Commission or a Polish supervisory authority. We would also like to inform you that all our IT service providers declare that they locate the server space within the European Economic Area, but some of these entities do not completely exclude the possibility of access to data by entities outside the European Economic Area.
Any questions regarding processing your data in third countries or receiving a copy of standard data privacy regulations should be sent to: email@example.com.
How long do we process your personal data for?
If you register on our Website, we will process your data according to one of the following scenarios:
- If you register on the Website, we will process your data until you delete your account. Moreover, we will remove your account from the Website if you do not log in for 2 years.
- After your account is removed from the Website – throughout the period of limitation we can process your data for storage or statistics purposes, to confirm our past obligations or to pursue claims or defend us against claims, but for no longer than 6 years.
- In the case of consent-based processing – we will delete your data once this process has been completed.
How do we protect your data?
We use a number of IT and organizational solutions that aim to minimise the risk of data breach, its destruction or disintegration, such as: firewall system, antivirus, internal access regulations and data processing provisions. Please, however, bear in mind that using the Internet increases the risk of safety-breaching incidents. We strive to assure that those risks are limited to the minimum.
What are you entitled to with regard to the fact that we process your personal data?
In compliance with GDPR you are entitled to a number of rights, such as:
- The right to information in what way your personal data is processed – if you have any further questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to access and update data – you are always allowed to access your personal data in your profile on the Website. You can edit and update your data.
- The right to erasure data – if you want us to stop processing some of your data, you can delete it from your profile on the Website. If you wish to remove all your data from the Website, let us know by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com or delete the account on your own (in the tab „Account settings”).
- GDPR also grants you the right to:
- Demand a limitation of your personal data processing,
- Object to your data processing even if it is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest,
- Withdraw your consent if the data is processed on the grounds of your consent,
- Transfer your data if the data processing occurs on the grounds of an agreement or your consent.
All of the above can be implemented after you contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or in your account settings.
You can also make a formal complaint to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data if you feel that our data processing is not compliant with GDPR.
How soon will we reply?
We try to review your data protection claims as soon as possible. Every inquiry should be answered within 30 days with either a solution or another deadline for our reply with specific reasons for that. If we have any doubts as to the identity of the claimant, we may ask a few additional questions to verify it.
If you have any questions about the way we process your personal data or would like to exercise your rights according to GDPR, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Cookie files (referred to as "cookies”) are stored on your computer and in programmes used to browse the Internet (e.g. browsers). Cookies help recognise the device used by a user and information stored in websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, period of being stored on the device and a unique numerical identifier.
CareersinPoland.com puts cookie files on your computer and uses them when you revisit the Website.
- Adjust its contents and features to individual user preferences (e.g. job alerts);
- Analyse statistics concerning user behaviour on the Website, which helps us optimise it;
- Maintain user sessions after they log in, which does not require them to log in again during another visit;
- Adjust the Website’s ad campaigns by showing a given ad to a specific user just once.
As a rule Internet browsers let store cookie files on computers by default.
- _gat, _gid, _gcl, _ga - cookies of the Google Analytics service used to analyze traffic on our website (validity, respectively: one-time, one day, three months, two years)
- _fbp - Facebook "pixel" enabling the improvement of advertising campaigns conducted by our website (validity: 3 months)
We would like to inform that CareersinColand.com uses Google Analytics offered by Google Inc. With its registered office in the USA. The service uses cookie files stored in your computer, and sends the data to be stored on Google servers. This process lets us get access to statistics about CareersinPoland.com and analyse user behaviour. Thanks to these activities we can optimise the way Website works and offer the highest quality of service. We do not transfer your personal data to Google Inc. and the only files we share with them are cookies concerning your use of the Website. It is impossible to establish a connection between a particular user’s behaviour and their personal data. Google Analytics is used only for statistical and analytical purposes.