§1. Basic Terms
Electronic address – information and communication system allowing communication via means of electronic communication, especially e-mail.
CV – biography of the User placed in CV database, containing User’s private data organized in specific categories.
Trading information – all the information directly or indirectly destined to promote products, services or the image of the entrepreneur, excluding the information enabling communication via means of electronic communication with certain person as well as information about products and services, which is not necessary to accomplish mercantile goals desired by the business entity/subject, which orders the distribution of the information, especially without compensation or other gains from producers, retailers and contractors.
Login – named by the User e-mail address used by them while on the Site
Employer – natural and legal person or other organization unit without legal personality having access to contents of CVs placed in CV database.
a) Rights and obligations of the Service provider and Users connected with rendering services in electronic way,
b) Rules of disclaiming responsibility by the Service provider,
c) Rules of protection of personal data of the Users making use of Services rendered via electronic means,
d) Rules of signing up, making available and using free of charge private Account.
e) Rules of uploading CV into the CV database on the Website.
Site- internet website directed by the Service provider, which current URL address is: http://www.CareersinPoland.com and which belongs to the Service provider, placed in the Internet as www.careersinpoland.com, where Service provider renders Services as well as on the sites with addresses, which are redirections to this address as well as all the others being its complement or continuation as well as each address whenever substituting it.
IT system – group of cooperating information technology devices and software assuring processing and storage as well as sending and receiving data through telecommunication network via terminal device adequate for the certain type of network as indicated in the enactment about Telecommunications Law.
Means of electric communication – technological solutions, including ICT devices and program tools in cooperation with them, allowing for individual over distance communication with use of the data transmission between ICT systems, especially electronic mail.
Rendering services in electronic way – providing services, which happens through sending and receiving data via ICT systems on the individual request of the User without simultaneous presence of the parties and the data being transferred via public networks as indicated in the enactment about Telecommunications Law.
Service provider - MBE group Sp. z o. o., ul. Kraszewskiego 10/3, 30-110 Kraków, District Court Central Cracow, XI Economy Department KRS 0000306694 Initial capital 50 000 PLN (payed a priori), NIP: 513-016-40-85, REGON: 120703473
User – natural person using the free of charge Service rendered in electronic way by the Service provider including the use of the individual Account.
§2 General Conditions
2. Services are rendered by the service provider in electronic way.
3. Service provider is obliged to constantly provide services, however reserving the right to temporarily withhold the delivery due to the necessity of the system conservation or due to the fortuitous events.
4. Services rendered by the Site are free of charge.
§3. User registration. Rules of account usage
1. In order to register it is necessary to fulfill technical requirements, which are demanded by the ITC system used by the Site:
- Internet connection
- Access to web browser
2. In order to receive full provision of services, User is obliged to correctly fill in the registration form published on the Site. User of the account can be everyone of legal age as well as anyone who is underage but has received permission from their parents or legal guardian. Accounts on the Site of the service provider are free of charge and they are made accessible for an indefinite time period.
4. Sending of the filled in registration form equals with concluding the agreement about rendering services via electronic means. The User gains access to the account automatically after the registration.
5. Service provider will assure Users the possibility to close accounts created by them on the Site. On the request of the User sent onto the email address of the Site (contact(at)careersinpoland.com) their deregistration can take place, meaning the dissolution of the agreement about rendering services via electronic means.
6. Service provider is not responsible for handing untrue information during the registration process by the Users. Information about creating an account is sent to the electronic address stated by the User in the registration process.
7. Notifications concerning the use of the account will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by the User in the registration form. User is solely responsible for indicating up to date and correct e-mail address.
8. Service provider does not control or verify identification data of the User indicated in the registration form. Sending of the registration form by the User implies their agreement for the Service provider and/or data administrator working on their behalf to store, process and use personal data from it in order to render interactive services available at the Site, for statistical purposes, for the purposes of the business activity as well as direct marketing in compliance with enactments dated to 18 July 2002 about providing services via Internet (law gazette No 144, position 1204) and to 29 August 1997 about personal data protection (law gazette No 133, position 883). The agreement is voluntary. The agreement can be withdrawn at any time in any way, also right after the registration. When uploading CV User states that they were informed about their right to access and change its content.
9. Service provider will not transfer, hand over, sell or publish collected personal data or data of exploitation of the accounts’ Users to other Users. Service provider reserves the right to send technical Information connected with functioning of the Site and merchant information to electronic addresses of the Users.
10. When User creates their account they gains full access to interactive tools available on the Site, especially: publishing CV in the CV database, data modification, search of the job advertisements and answering to an offer by sending an application as well as creating CV, managing sent applications, including their removal, possibility to edit one’s data, using job alerts.
11. Service provider shall not be held responsible for the consequences resulting from disclosure of the password to the account by the User, no matter under what circumstances. Service provider shall not be held responsible for any losses and damages of the User. Service provider shall not be held responsible for any losses and damages including data loss if they were caused by a failure, stoppage in the functioning of the system due to technical difficulties or reasons independent from the Service provider.
§4 CV. Rules of uploading the CV
1. User has the right to place their CV in the CV database. Service provider might enable CV creation on the sites of the CV database, which means the User will have to fill in the forms published on the Site. In order to place the CV in a CV database User has to leastways fill in all the categories marked as obligatory and then confirm the content of the form by choosing the option ‘Save’ (‘Send’ or similar) placed in the form.
3. If Service provider enables such option, User will be able to describe their CV as ‘confidential’(or of any other restricted type). Such a CV will not be published in the database, however it will enable the User to automatically apply for chosen positions from ones on the Site. When described as confidential, CV will be placed in the database, however interested subjects will be unable to see the data individualizing certain User meaning: name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number and names of the current and/or past employers of the User. In order to gain access to these data employer can contact the User by sending them a message with use of an appropriate function available at the Employer’s account.
4. If User chooses created CV to be confidential, they cannot display the contents which they aim to protect. User is especially obliged not to place those contents outside the appropriate edition fields.
5. Service provider assures every User who placed their CV in the CV database the access to its contents in order to verify or modify the data, reactivate the CV, change the status or to remove CV from the CV database.
6. Users are obliged to update their CV in the CV database at least once every 365 days. CV which was not updated for longer than for 365 days might be removed from the Site. Each time seven days before the deadline mentioned above, Service provider will send the User a remainder containing link to the Site on which the User can actualize their CV via e-mail.
2. The common practice of the WWW sites is storage of HTTP questions to the Service provider. This means that public IP numbers, which were used to enter the Site, are known. Viewed contents are identified through URL addresses. Moreover known are:
- time of the question,
- time of the answer,
- name of the client’s station – identification realized by HTTP protocol,
- information that occurred during the realization of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the site previously viewed by the User (referrals) - in case of moving to the site with use of a link,
- information about the User’s browser.
3. Files containing login data are stored for an indefinite time period as an auxiliary material to administer the Site. Information from those files is kept secret from everyone apart from those eligible to administer the Site. Statistics helpful in the administration of the Site can be generated on the basis of the files with logins. Summaries such as statistics do not contain any data that could identify visitors of the Site.
4. Cookie files are used by the Site in order to:
- adapt contents and tools on the site to individual needs and preference of the User (for example profile and notifications with job offers);
- make statistics upon the behavior of the Users while on the Site, what allows actualization of the contents and optimization;
- maintain so called user sessions after logging in, so that one did not have to log in again after redirecting to a subsite;
- adapt the promotion campaigns realized on the Site, by for example showing an advertisement to a certain User only once.
5. Site contains links to other WWW sites. Service provider shall not be held responsible for the rules of privacy protection on these sites. Service provider suggests familiarizing with the Privacy Policies of those sites after redirecting to them.
7. Service provider grants Users the realization of the rights which are stated in the enactment about the protection of personal data.
8. Files with personal data of the Users have been reported to the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
§ 6. Final provisions
- indication of the subject making the complaint (name, surname, address, e-mail address),
- reason/subject of the complaint,
- all of the circumstances justifying the complaint.
4. Complaints without abovementioned information will not be handled. Complaints not made via e-mail shall be sent in writing to the post address of the Service provider.