Electronic address – ICT system allowing communication via means of electronic communication, especially e-mail.
CV - User’s resume uploaded by them as an external file to their profile. It is available to employers provided the User checks the box „I hereby give the consent for my profile data and CV to remain in the website’s CV database. The database is shared with website’s partners, namely potential employers and entities acting on their behalf for recruitment purposes.”
Commercial information – any piece of information directly or indirectly destined to promote products, services or employer image, excluding the information enabling communication via means of electronic communication with a specific person, as well as information about products and services with no commercial purpose for the information provider, especially with no compensation or other gains from producers, retailers and contractors.
Account/User Account – set of information shared by the User while setting up an account or during later additions, which includes User Profile, CV, job offers recommended by Grupa MBE, recruitment history, preferred job offers, job offers and tools enabling the User to manage the account (settings).
Login - an e-mail address used by the User on the Website.
Employer - natural or legal person or other entity without legal personality that is looking for contractors or people providing services. The term also includes entities that serve as employment intermediaries which have access to the CV Database granted by Grupa MBE.
User Profile – information stored on User Account, in particular with regard to education, job qualifications and career path, which is voluntarily given in a form at the moment of User account creation.
Website – website run by Grupa MBE at URL address: https://www.careersinpoland.com/.
ICT system – set of cooperating information technology devices and software assuring processing and storage as well as sending and receiving data through telecommunication network via terminal device adjusted to certain types of network, pursuant to provisions of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2004 No. 171, item 1800 with later amendments).
Means of electronic communication – technological solutions, including ICT devices and cooperating program tools, allowing long-distance communication with the use of the data transmission via ICT systems, especially electronic mail.
Rendering services via electronic means – providing services by sending and receiving data (including digital compression and storage) via ICT systems on the individual request of the User without simultaneous presence of both parties and with the data being transferred via ICT networks, pursuant to provisions of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2004 No. 171, item 1800 with later amendments).
Service Provider or Grupa MBE – Grupa MBE group Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warszawa, ul. Wiejska 17, 00-480 Warszawa, KRS 0000953686, District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP: 7011075407.
User (customer of Services) – a natural person using Services free of charge rendered in electronic way by the Service provider including the use of the individual User Account.
GDPR – Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of Europe of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/WE.
- Maintaining the User Account by Grupa MBE and enabling the User to use if fully with regard to creating User Profile;
- Receiving job offers corresponding to criteria listed by the User;
- Applying by the User to job offers published on the Website.
- Servicing recruitment processes run by Grupa MBE on the request of third parties or sharing the CV Database with Employers.
- Services provided by the Website are free of charge for Users.
- Users are obliged to refrain from publishing illegal content within the Website, especially content that breaches the rights and freedom of third parties.
Terms and conditions of conclusion and termination of services provided by electronic means of communication
- Users should be people over the age of 18.
- In order to use Services provided by Grupa MBE it is advised to fulfil the following technical requirements:
- Internet access,
- Internet browser.
- The Website allows the Employers to publish their job offers.
- A User interested in finding a job offer may:
- Participate in a recruitment process with the Employer without setting up a User Account on the Website by clicking “Apply now”. In such circumstances they are redirected directly to Employer’s website and Grupa MBE does not receive User’s personal data and thus is unable to process it.
- Participate in a recruitment process with the Employer by setting up a User Account on the Website.
- Participate in a recruitment process by using a form on CareersinPoland.com. In such circumstances the Employers is the Data Controller and Grupa MBE is the Data Processor. This course of action is available for both Users who have and do not have a registered User Account on the Website.
- In order to set up a User Account the User is obliged to fill in a form published on the Website.
- The User receives e-mail notification about the Account creation and activation link sent to the e-mail address provided during the registration. Throughout the period of using the Website, other notifications will also be sent to this e-mail address, provided the User consents to receiving them.
- Setting up the Account grants the User full access to interactive tools available on the Website, including:
- Creating User Profile, which includes information on User’s education, job qualifications and career path. The User creates the Profile by filling in a form;
- Uploading a CV file to User Account;
- Receiving alerts of job offers corresponding to the criteria listed by the User in specific time periods specified by the User;
- Managing applications, which includes deleting them.
- Grupa MBE has no legal or real capacity of verifying the data provided by the User. The User should be aware of the fact that stating incorrect or false data may prevent them from the proper participation in the recruitment process.
- The User can delete their account on the Website. In order to do that, they can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or after logging in to the User Account – click account settings and then the button “Delete Account”. By deleting it the agreement for providing services via means of electronic communication is terminated.
- The User should not reveal their password to third parties. Grupa MBE is not responsible for the consequences of revealing the password.
CV uploading rules. CV Database shared with Employers
- The User is entitled to upload an unlimited number of CV files on their User Account. Uploading a CV occurs by sending an external file. Grupa MBE can aid in the process of CV creating by letting the User fill forms published in the Website.
- While uploading the CV on their User Account, the User may voluntarily agree to share it with Employers – either during the process of setting up the Account or after logging in and clicking account settings. If the User consents to putting their CV in the CV Database, their data from the User Profile (including personal data) as well as CV files will be shared with Employers. The User may withdraw their consent to have their Profile shared in the CV Database by unchecking the box in the account settings.
- Grupa MBE grants access to their data to every User that put their CV in the CV Database in order to enable them verification or modification of the data, re-activation of the CV file, status change or removal of the CV file or some data from the CV Database.
- Grupa MBE advises Users to update their accounts at least every 183 days. Within each such period, seven days before its lapse, the Service Provider will send the User an e-mail link to the website where the User can update their account. User Accounts that have not been updated for over 2 years may be deleted.
- Grupa MBE shall endeavour to protect the personal data of the User in compliance with GDPR. Grupa MBE does not control or verify the data in CV files uploaded by the Users to the CV Database. The User is fully responsible for the contents of the CV put in the CV Database.
- Grupa MBE is not responsible for inability to access the CV Database caused by circumstances that cannot be eliminated without paying extra costs or those that are a result of third parties or acts of God. Grupa MBE can introduce an interruption related to technical issues. Grupa MBE strives to introduce such interruptions at times when user activity is the lowest and in possibly the shortest timeframe.
- User personal data will be processed in the following ways:
- rendering services electronically on the basis of the contract concluded with Grupa MBE through the User's acceptance of the rules of the Website, namely (i) keeping an account in the Website; (ii) creating a professional profile (iii) enabling the submission of applications for selected job offers in the Website; (iv) participation in future recruitments - in this case, the basis for the processing of the data will be the agreement concluded between the User and Grupa MBE under the terms and conditions set out in the rules of the Website,
- evaluating the data provided and creating the professional profile of the User and matching the job offers registered in the Website with the User's experience and qualifications, as well as transferring the recommended job offers - the basis for the processing of the User's data in this case shall be the justified interest of Grupa MBE relying on carrying out recruitment processes at the request of employers, as well as the provisions of the agreement concluded between the User and Grupa MBE under the terms and conditions set out in the rules of the Website,
- providing the User's personal data, processed in his/her professional profile created in the Website, to potential employers or entities working on their behalf, including recruiters, whose job offers are adequate to the User's professional qualifications and experience - in this case the basis for the processing of the data will be the justified interest of Grupa MBE relying on searching and matching the candidates' profiles to the job offers held by Grupa MBE, as well as the provisions of the agreement concluded between the User and Grupa MBE on the terms and conditions set out in the rules of the Website,
- reminding the User, once in a while, about updating the data in the Website - in this case the basis of the processing will be the controller's legitimate interest consisting in conducting recruitment processes on the basis of the Website Users' current data,
- statistical ones for internal archiving needs of Grupa MBE - in this case the basis of the processing will be a justified interest of Grupa MBE, and the statistical data resulting from the processing of the User's data for this purpose will not be made available to other entities,
- marketing, i.e. if the User has expressed a separate consent, the email address provided by the User will be processed also in order to send commercial information concerning the controllers's marketing activities related to the services provided by Grupa MBE to the email address provided by the User - in this case the basis of the processing is the User's consent, which the User can withdraw at any time by contacting Grupa MBE,
- marketing, i.e. if the User has expressed a separate consent, the email address provided by them shall be processed also for the purpose of sending commercial information concerning the marketing activities carried out by the controllers's partners (among others potential employers or entities working on their commission), in particular concerning work in finance and education, to the email address provided by the User - in this case the basis of the processing is the User's consent, which the User can withdraw at any time by contacting Grupa MBE,
- archiving the conducted recruitment processes, confirming Grupa MBE 's fulfilment of its obligations resulting from the provisions on the protection of personal data, as well as vindicating the claims or defending against the claims which can be directed against Grupa MBE - the basis for the processing of the User's data in this case shall be the Grupa MBE 's legally justified interest which is protecting the rights, claims and confirming the fulfilment of obligations and obtaining due remuneration for this from Grupa MBE 's clients, i.e. employers
- marketing, as well as aiming at the performance of the services, i.e. running pages in social media such as LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook - in the case of the processing of the personal data, the basis for the processing of the User's data shall be Grupa MBE 's legitimate interest, which is marketing of its own services and active acquisition of the Users.
- Independently from the above goals, Grupa MBE processes User personal data in compliance with the law and taking care of its accuracy and validity. Because of that Grupa MBE regularly notifies Users about updating their data by either profile notifications or e-mail messages sent to the address registered in their Profile.
- In addition to sharing your data with potential employers or entities acting on their behalf, we will also share your data with entities acting on our behalf, i.e. processors such as companies belonging to the capital group to which the controller belongs, which provide support services within the IT area, hosting providers, software providers or IT support. The data will be made available on the basis of a data processing agreement which will determine, among other things, the purpose, scope and duration of the processing of your data.
- Grupa MBE does not share your personal data with entities from third countries, namely countries outside European Economic Area, unless the potential Employer or an entity conducting recruitment on their behalf (e.g. their subsidiary) has its registered office outside the EU. In such circumstances, if the European Commission has not issued a statement declaring a satisfying level of data protection in this country, in order to provide it Grupa MBE will sign an agreement with the entity which will be compliant with either standard data protection regulations proposed by the European Commission or a Polish supervisory authority. We would also like to inform you that all our IT service providers declare that they locate the server space within the European Economic Area, but some of these entities do not completely exclude the possibility of access to data by entities outside the European Economic Area.
- Grupa MBE uses a number of IT and organisational solutions that aim to minimise the risk of data leakage, its destruction or disintegration, such as: firewall system, antivirus, internal access regulations and data processing provisions.
- User Data will be processed in the following periods:
- In the case of application without registering a User Account – Grupa MBE is not granted access to User data. The User shares their personal data directly with the Employer.
- In the case of opening an Account by the User, Grupa MBE will process their personal data until they delete their User Account from the Website or for the period of 2 years from the most recent data update on the Website.
- In the case of giving consent for participating in future recruitment processes, Grupa MBE will process User personal data until they formal withdraw their consent for processing (e.g. by deleting their User Account or changing their User Account settings) or for the period of 2 years from the most recent data update on the Website.
- After your account is removed from the Website – throughout the period of limitation we can process your data for storage or statistics purposes, to confirm our past obligations or to pursue claims or defend us against claims, but for no longer than 6 years.
- In compliance with GDPR the User has a set of rights concerning the sharing of their personal data, such as:
- The right to information in what way their personal data is processed – if any further questions arise, Users should contact: email@example.com.
- The right to access and update data that can be exercised by addressing the Website at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to delete data that can be exercised by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com or deleting the account (in the tab „Account settings”). In such circumstances the account will be removed from the Website and the applications will be withdrawn from current recruitment processes.
- In compliance with GDPR, the User is also entitled to:
- Demand a limitation of their personal data processing,
- Object to their data processing even if it is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest,
- Transfer their data if the data processing occurs on the grounds of an agreement or User consent.
- User rights will be exercised no later than within 30 days of receiving their claim. In case of Grupa MBE’s inability to meet this deadline due to unforeseen circumstances, Grupa MBE will inform the User about it and provide explanation for the delay. In justified cases Grupa MBE can verify User identity by asking a few additional questions.
- Grupa MBE uses a number of IT and organisational solutions that aim to minimise the risk of data breach, its destruction or disintegration, such as: firewall system, antivirus, internal access regulations and data processing provisions. Grupa MBE would like to inform that using the Internet increases the risk of safety-breaching incidents. We strive to assure that those risks are limited to the minimum.
- Making a claim should contain at least the following: complaining entity’s denotation (name, surname, address, e-mail address), object of the complaint along with the description of circumstances that give ground for the claim and contact data.
- Grupa MBE will review the claim within 14 days of receiving it. The information will be sent to the User in a manner corresponding to the way the complaint has been made, unless the User accepts another form of settling the claim.
- The service provider reserves the right to stop providing accounts free of charge on the Website without giving any reasons. The discontinuation of providing such accounts means the termination of providing Services via electronic means of communication by Grupa MBE and will occur after informing the User about that within 14 days of delivering this information.