We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time, or lack the expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
Reshaping the air travel industry requires dedication and stamina across a wide range of disciplines. Our teams consist of experts in aviation, law, customer service, consumer technology and design.
What are we doing in Operations - biggest AirHelp department?
- Communicate with the clients and the airlines
- Review claims database
- Prepare case summaries and organize materials for case review
- Collect all necessary documentation and organize it to start legal proceedings
The team at AirHelp knows we must constantly change to make our products and services better. Flexibility is the name of the game and that's how we're influencing a rapidly growing industry.
What you’ll need to join us?
- You speak English fluently (good command of another European language would be a great asset).
- You have outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously, self-driven with a high energy level.
- You have exceptional presentation skills and are deadly persuasive.
- You have the ability to handle more customers at once.
- You are sales and business minded, driven by targets and achieving results.
What we will offer you?
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG.
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too.
- Access to the latest technology
We’re just getting started... so stay tuned!