CSS Corp Poland was established in 2008 in Wrocław. As a part of the global company, we are one of 11 locations around the world. For 10 years we have been improving and developing ourselves in the area of support. We manage both, enterprise and end-user support. Our services are being delivered in two main streams: technical and non-technical. Our motto is to be “Wired to support”. We do our best to contribute to the business growth, and also, to the environment and community we are growing within.
Whom are we looking for?
If you are looking for your first professional job opportunity, or you are experienced, but wish to try something new – join us and enjoy the idea of Smallporation! We are looking for Customer Support Representatives and Network Engineers with the knowledge of European languages.
Our recruitment process
We do our best to make our recruitment process fast and fluid. You can always expect feedback with positives as well as possible areas for improvement. This is what the basic recruitment looks like:
- CV screening: our Talent Acquisition Team is analyzing your CV. You can expect a call from them. You will discuss your previous experience and expectations towards the position you apply for.
- Language and technical check: technical check depends on the type of the position you apply for, however, you should always be prepared for at least one language check (English).
- Face 2 face interview: we want to know you better before you join us If you do not live in Wroclaw, we can connect via Skype
- Panel interview/ Client’s round: depending on the Project, an extra round of technical check or interview with the Client may also be necessary
- The last stage - Issuing an offer letter: Welcome on-board!
Why is it worth joining us?
Because we strongly believe that employees are our greatest value and we understand that there is no business without people.
Based on the perfect atmosphere at CSS Corp, we have created the term “Smallporation”. On one hand, it expresses corporate know-how (processes, operations etc.) that we remain faithful to. On the other, it expresses the attention to a non-corporal atmosphere, the policy of open doors and flat structure. There are nearly a hundred of us, and our Site Director still knows everyone by name.
We also offer the benefit package for all our employees from the very first day at CSS:
- Private medical care covered by Luxmed (facilities are in the same building as our office),
- Life insurance,
- Multikafeteria system,
- Pizza Day,
- Xmas bonus,
- Parking space dedicated to our employees only,
- Relocation package (we own a guesthouse where you can stay for 1 month).