Better Care for a Better World.
Huggies®. Kleenex®. Cottonelle®. Scott®. Kotex®. Poise®. Depend®. 25% of people in the world use Kimberly-Clark products every day. And it takes the right people, in the right jobs and the right places, to make that happen.
At Kimberly-Clark, you’ll be part of the best teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We’re founded on 150 years of market leadership, and we’re always looking for new and better ways to perform—so what can you do with that? There’s no time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It’s all here for you at Kimberly-Clark.
Working at Kimberly-Clark
Here at our Global Business Services (GBS) Hub in Krakow, in the heart of the Podgórze Quarter, we work to support the business’ global operations across:
- Procure to Pay (P2P),
- Order to Cash (OTC) & Pricing Operations,
- Record to Report (RTR) & Tax
- Customer Service and Order Management,
- Digital Technology Solutions and Operational Excellence
- Support functions
- Our office is based in primary Krakow location with a beautiful office with its own terrace!
- Supporting very flexible (hybrid) working arrangements that empower you to have purposeful time in the office and partner with your leader.
- Own parking, Mother room, foosball and walking treadmill desks!
- Cafeteria with access to a wide list of various benefits, Premium medical and dental care, Life insurance, company cars for middle managers and Employee referral program.
- Dedicated and individual internal & external Mentoring program, Secondment program, possibility to be involved in short time assignments – all that to enable personal growth.
- We also offer Summer working hours for employees and Internship program that allows them to work and study at the same time!
- Birthday day off!!