Set up in January 2011 our Poznan office started with only 19 colleagues and has been growing since then. Being part of McKinsey, a global management consulting firm, has meant constant development and dynamic growth for our office. In 7 years we have grown into a community of more than 1000 colleagues.
McKinsey & Company is the premier management consulting firm. Our 28,000 colleagues in 65 countries provide a full spectrum of consulting services primarily to large corporations, governments, and non-profit organizations. At McKinsey Shared Services we remotely support colleagues from other parts of Europe, Africa, and the Middle East in areas such as Finance and Reporting, Human Resources, Visual Communication, Business Operations, and Assistant Services.
Make your own McKinsey
A central part of our philosophy is ensuring that our talented people are presented with opportunities and challenges that strengthen their skills and passions. From day one, you will be encouraged to integrate your interests into your work. We foster an environment where you can build on your best qualities and shape a path that suits your expertise and interests.
- Uphold obligation to dissent.
- Be non-hierarchical and inclusive.
- Build relationships based on trust
- Develop one another through apprenticeship and mentoring.
Why join us?
- Freshly refurbished office, located in a beautiful and accessible location, near Malta Lake in Poznan.
- Attractive benefit system, including benefit cafeteria;
- Lunch card;
- Private and dental medical care;
- Life Insurance package;
- Integration events, daily breakfasts in the office kitchen as well as coffee and snacks