#MoneyGram Industry: Financial services
Information about MoneyGram
MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGI), a global leader in the evolution of digital P2P payments, delivers innovative financial solutions to connect the world's communities. With a purpose-driven strategy to mobilize the movement of money, a strong culture of fintech innovation, and leading customer-centric capabilities, MoneyGram has grown to serve over 150 million people in the last five years. The Company leverages its modern, mobile, and API-driven platform and collaborates with the world's top brands to serve consumers through its direct-to-consumer digital channel, global retail network, and embedded finance business for enterprise customers. MoneyGram is also a leader in pioneering cross-border payment innovation and blockchain-enabled settlement. For more information, please visit ir.moneygram.com, follow @MoneyGram on social media, and explore the website and mobile app through moneygram.com.
Working in Warsaw
MoneyGram opened the Global Business Center in Warsaw, Poland, in the fall of 2014 as a cross-functional center of excellence and a hub for our operations. Today, the Global Business Center is a unique place to work, operating 24/7 with 560 individuals representing 57 nationalities, working in 46 languages across 46 business functions. We've built a working environment based on respect, diversity and teamwork and take pride in delivering high-quality service to our clients and agents in over 200 countries and territories.
Why Join MoneyGram International?
Not only are we one of the largest money transfer companies in the world with agents in more than 200 countries and territories, but we are also industry innovators. As a result, we continue to outperform our competition in a dynamic industry that moves $600 billion+ around the world each year.
Though we have a global reach, we maintain a relatively small team of approximately 2,400 employees, which means each of our team members plays a meaningful role in our success. We're an equal opportunity employer focused on building our diverse and inclusive teams with top global talent to help us accomplish our goals.
- Board of Directors
- Data Strategy & Analytics
- Global Operations
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Group Life Insurance – life insurance program provided by Generali
- Health Insurance – VIP access to private medical packages provided by LuxMed
- Multisport Card – unlimited access to sports facilities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – designed to assist employees with the cost of continues their education
- Social Fund – an instrument to attend to the welfare, social and cultural needs of employees
- Fees Reimbursement – the possibility for employees receiving a reimbursement of fees incurred when sending money via MoneyGram
- Glasses Reimbursement – a reimbursement of the purchase of eyeglasses or contact lenses for employees
- Retirement Employee Pension Scheme (PPE) – voluntary form of collective saving for a retirement purpose
- Community Service Days – 2 additional days off from work fully paid by MG for employees to engage in charity actions
- Additional paid days off during holiday season (24 and 31 of December) – granted by the company.
- Recognition Programs (Spot Awards) – granted for “above and beyond” performance for the full calendar year.
- Employee Referral Bonuses – a bonus awarded to any eligible employee who refers an applicant that is hired for a position at the Company.
#MoneyGram - Social Media links