The PANDORA Shared Service Centre (SSC) was established in Warsaw, Poland, in 2012 and is responsible for the finance and accounting processes of a number of PANDORA entities across EMEA Region.
The PANDORA SSC team performs a broad range of finance processes beyond standard transaction processing. We aim to improve all our entities' accounting processes as we continually enhance the support and service we provide to customers and business partners within the PANDORA Group. We work closely with local Management, Business Controllers, Customer Service departments and Credit Controllers at PANDORA’s offices across EMEA Region, as well as with our colleagues at Group Reporting & Accounting and Group Planning & Analysis at PANDORA’s headquarters in Copenhagen.
Our Finance & Accounting Shared Service Center focuses on:
- Accounts Payable and Employee Expenses,
- Accounts Receivable (Wholesale and Retail),
- General Ledger and Treasury.
We also have teams responsible for Process Excellence, Project Management and Office Support (HR, IT and Administration).
We’re looking for passionate and talented candidates to join our team:
- Students and graduates of Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar,
- Experienced finance and accounting specialists,
- Candidates fluent in English (other foreign languages would be an asset),
- Open-minded, ambitious individuals with a positive attitude towards new tasks and challenges.