PwC Service Delivery Center Poland in Katowice is a business organisation providing services in 8 languages for PwC audit and tax engagement teams located in over 40 European countries. We help PwC auditors by performing tasks centered around selected areas of financial audit. Those tasks are, among many others: verifying financial documents, preparing market environment analysis, creating reports and performing tests of detail. Tax team is involved in tax return preparation (VAT, PIT), coordination of the tax payer’s documentation and other tax reporting activities.
The Center in Katowice is a dynamic entity which has broadened the range of services with accounting and HR processes since early 2016. Moreover, due to dynamic expansion of the Center, a new office in Opole was opened in 2016. The Center in Opole is responsible for finance and accounting processes for PwC entities.
PwC Service Delivery Center employs currently nearly 1300 employees and is an organization with innovative approach and ambitious development plans, offering a lot of opportunities to the employees.
We are currently looking for:
- Process Specialists, Senior Process Specialists with German (Audit support, Tax or HR processes)
- Interns, Process Specialists with English (Audit support, Tax)
- Audit Advisor or Assistant Manager with German or English (Quality Team)
- Tax Advisor with German or English (Quality Team)
- Tax Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers with English or German
- Process Specialists, Senior Process Specialists with German (Audit support, data management)