Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
Strategically located in the business district, our Stryker office in Warsaw is at Rondo Daszynskiego, Wola District. Always going above and beyond we are proud to lead sales support for our Surgical, Head and Neck, Endoscopy & Sport Medicine, Joint Replacement, Trauma, Spine, Neurovascular and Medical divisions.
Apart from our focus on sales we are proud to announce that in Q3 2021, Stryker announced the intention to establish a new Business Services Center in Warsaw, Poland and we are now in the midst of this exciting project. Processes in scope include but are not limited to:
- Accounts payable.
- Travel and expense processes.
- Accounting activities that produce financial statements for various entities commercial entities and manufacturing locations in Europe.
- Master data support for different commercial processes.
- Internal controls which is responsible for the verification that processes are executed as designed in adherence with all financial controls and standards.
- Project management and processes excellence teams which uses different methodologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the processes above.
In line with our drive to deliver the right product to the right person at the right time, we are also happy to announce the launch of a multi-year strategy to design a world-class procurement organization. As part of the transformation, we are in the midst of setting up a center of excellence in Warsaw focused on regional needs while centralizing our plant purchasing activities, tactical elements of the buying centers and other elements of procurement.