Transcom Worldwide Poland is a global outsourcing company fully focused on clients and their customer servicing.
We are 30,000 customer experience specialists at 62 contact centres across 26 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to over 400 international brands in various industry verticals. Since 2003 we have been working on Polish market - you can find our sites in Olsztyn and Gdańsk.
Our employees provide excellence to the customers by handling phone incoming and outgoing calls as well as other communication channels such e-mails and chat.
The experience in contact centre is an advantage but not obligatory - our trainers will teach you everything you need.
The Polish language knowledge is not obligatory!
Working with us implies:
- professional initial training
- the opportunity to use foreign languages and to gain new customer experience on a daily basis
- full time employment contract with competitive salary and benefit package
- stability of employment in an international company
- well-located office (Gdańsk Przymorze) with good social conditions
- friendly atmosphere in a supportive team
- regular motivational competitions and bonding events
- the possibility to change the project
- fluent level of one of the languages
- high communication skills, customer attitude
- energetic and enthusiastic approach to team work
- ability to learn new products and services
- willingness to develop in the customer services area
- ability to work in a multicultural environment, with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- call centre experience will be an advantage
- advanced knowledge of second foreign language will be an asset
Don’t wait! Join our multicultural team!