For more than twenty-five years we have combined the most technologically advanced IT systems with business by providing authoring solutions for selected sectors of the power, gas, industry and biomedical industries. We also specialize in creating outsourcing centers that create dedicated systems for the largest international corporations.Today, Transition Technologies is a strong Capital Group comprised of a number of IT companies, increasing sales and the number of projectsper year, demonstrating growth, technology and customer trust.
- The best programmers
- The source of the development and success of Transition Technologies is our team. It consists of well-educated young people, graduates of the best Polish technical universities, who are passionate about looking for new challenges and use their knowledge to provide customers with the most professional solution. Due to the close cooperation between the company and the research centers, there is no shortage of employees in our team who can boast of the title of professor or doctor as well as many PhD students.
- High quality and safety
- High quality and security of implemented projects, services and IT systems functioning at the Customers of
Transition Technologies Group guarantees the implemented Integrated Management System, which includes:
- Information Security Management System compliant with ISO/IEC 27001
- IT Service Management System compliant with ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System compliant with OHSAS 18001
- Quality Management System compliant with ISO 9001
In addition to years of experience, hundreds of completed implementations, and a unique know-how, the quality and competitiveness of our products is also influenced by long-term research and development in the field of advanced computer technology and computer science, as well as cooperation with leading domestic and foreign research centers. Thanks to that, in 2010 we were granted the status of Research and Development Center. Currently, we are at the forefront of IT companies with the largest R & D spending in the country. This has a direct impact on the commercialization of work and the number of patent applications.
The dynamic development of Transition Technologies is witnessed by the ever-growing number of regional branches of the company, both in Poland and abroad. Our offices are located in Warsaw, Łódź, Wrocław, Białystok, Lublin, Kielce, Koszalin, Rzeszów, Kraków, Zielona Góra, Ostrów Wielkopolski and Olsztyn, employing about 1000 people. On the western European market, Transition Technologies is a European Challenge company that has been operating in Germany since 2003. In 2007, in Pittsburgh, its business began the subsidiary company Transition Technologies USA Inc. Opening an office in the United States has enabled us to better serve many North American projects and to expand our offers to international clients.